A lot of weaver skills and traits don't function properly with runes in PvP, most likely PvE too?

Shao.7236

Was this a known issue for a while that the weaver heal skill didn't work at all with any runes while traits like master's fortitude didn't scale with vitality bonus runes? There's a lot of good things Aquatic Stance could do since you get to use it a lot. I've honestly barely scratched any other combinations but those issues seem rampant with Weaver or at least things that are new? It's been a while since PoF release, I thought posting it would highlight the issues quick enough so it can be fixed, there's probably more to be found.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Master's Fortitude scales with power and condition damage not vitality. The only vitality rune that gives power or condition damage is Rune of the Warrior and it does work correctly.

I was testing rune of the wurm, the extra vitality from Master's Fortitude didn't seem to add to the conversion. Pretty sure I was blind and not noticing the subtle change. Those seem to change properly, that was my bad looks like. All 3 "vitality converted" works as intended. No need for those to be investigated.

Archived