Good runes for spellbreaker?

Undertaker.4368

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:People asking for builds or build help without offering what they want is annoying yes, but I'm sure a ton of people don't know specifically what to ask for and just pretend like they do.About 3 season i played as zerk then i change at spellbreaker. I got build for spellbreaker just looking a alternative rune :)

@Undertaker.4368 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:People asking for builds or build help without offering what they want is annoying yes, but I'm sure a ton of people don't know specifically what to ask for and just pretend like they do.About 3 season i played as zerk then i change at spellbreaker. I got build for spellbreaker just looking a alternative rune :)

maybe try it the rune that of which is surging

@Undertaker.4368 said:

@"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:People asking for builds or build help without offering what they want is annoying yes, but I'm sure a ton of people don't know specifically what to ask for and just pretend like they do.About 3 season i played as zerk then i change at spellbreaker. I got build for spellbreaker just looking a alternative rune :)

Still playing Zerk here, all I know is "Strength Rune! Strength Rune! Strength Rune!"

Archived