Imperial Outfit on Female Asura is kinda... unacceptable?

Oglaf.1074

@Endless Soul.5178 said:As a mainly asura player, this is the one thing that's been holding me back from getting this outfit for years.

Same. It is so hard to fine cute, feminine options for female Asura so I was happy to see that it was finally on sale but then (thankfully before buying!) I decided to preview it in combat and, well.... yeah.

Sigh.

All hope lies in the Exemplar Outfit being put back on the Gemstore ASAP - it is all frilly and cute!

@Sindariel.2354 said:Most armors and weapons terribly clip with hair since release, yet the devs continue to argue that capes are impossible due to clipping issues...

This is not clipping with hair.

It is clipping into the head itself.

And that is just inexcusable. Clipping elaborate hairstyles I can understand and forgive, but the very head itself? Yeah...

Been maining an asura since the release, and this has been a problem with soo many item skins. For example, most staves impale either the head or the ears even when your character is just standing around, the weapon stowed. Most of them could be fixed with tilting them just a little bit more to the left, but it still hasn't happened. :(Fingers crossed though!

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:Pfft, that's nothing, when I walk through something that teleports me, like the fractal entrance portal, my clothes and main body disappear thanks to the Winter's Heart Infusion!

Although I didn't have to pay gems for that so yeah, on second thought your case is probably a lot worse.

Well at least your body disappears alongside them.

Would be quite awkward if it was only your clothes.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:Just don't buy outfits.

Sadly the female Asura options are terrible outside of outfits. Hell, even the light legendary is just a male copy-paste job...

I agree for the most part... but outfits... please pardon me being a bit irrational here, but outfits are not a solution. They are insult over injury in this case.

@Ardid.7203 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:Just don't buy outfits.

Sadly the female Asura options are terrible outside of outfits. Hell, even the light legendary is just a male copy-paste job...

I agree for the most part... but outfits... please pardon me being a bit irrational here, but outfits are not a solution. They are insult over injury in this case.

I’d love for Anet to do a sweep through Asura armour and feminize the lot of them but.... We know they don’t want to do that.

Archived