Give Me Your Best GW2 Pickup Line

K THEN.5162

With the season of love and affection right around the corner, it's time all you single commanders out there branch out and find a significant other! Of course to snag one, you'll have to be clever, you'll have to be witty, but most importantly, you'll have to get them to notice you!

So.. give me your best gw2 related pickup line that you would use on that headturner that's caught your eye.

Here's mine: D@mn are you a burn guard?!? Cause I'm going to need some condi clear to cleanse how hot you are ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@K THEN.5162 said:With the season of love and affection right around the corner, it's time all you single commanders out there branch out and find a significant other! Of course to snag one, you'll have to be clever, you'll have to be witty, but most importantly, you'll have to get them to notice you!

So.. give me your best gw2 related pickup line that you would use on that headturner that's caught your eye.

Here's mine: D@mn are you a burn guard?!? Cause I'm going to need some condi clear to cleanse how hot you are ;)

You should come over and check out my piss-bottle collection.

Archived