Condi druid roaming vol1

samanosuke asakura.6240

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:Question : if you use condi build why don't you use Iboga or Lynx instead of Smokescale ?Still I remain to my opinion that ranger (even it's core, druid or soulbeast) condi build is not good for roaming. Not now, maybe after they will buff condi weapons and traits lines for ranger ...

Smokescale seems obvious no?It's for stealth and the raw dps it brings with it.I tried iboga works fine too. The only issue I have with it its squishy and brisleback is more a static pet easier to position myself around it and keep the pet alive I doesn't move much so I can keep it out of aoe. Birds would work as well I just prefer those 2.

I have used this build since apothecary stats are introduced ingame it's has never let me down and i have changed the build several times since.I wanted a build that could let me 1vx to tank people and camps.Later on with druid introduction it became a support/condi build.

With POF Anet introduced the bruiser for soulbeast in pvp tweak it a bit and use druid instead works alot better on druid then on soulbeast imo of course

@"Elthari.3968" said:Can you post your build please?

here you go you there is one trait in nature magic I swap when playing solo but again with current meta don't play this solo unless you want to troll people around.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQRAnY8fjEqQNL2vCusAVLWoEM4e6Qtp6M5mAXumAQpKCMi0A-jViHABiv/wiqUEnSwkU+BwJBYNdBtpVAR1VC4JAAA-w

@Pelto.9364 said:Can you show fights where you fail? And where you fail 1v1 badly?

Edit: I play condi core-ranger now.

I'm legit not sure there is a build that can make this one look bad. When condi druid fails, it just doesn't kill anything either via lack of damage or lack of mobility. It doesn't just explode. Not to say you can't die, but you're going to be massively outplayed if someone kills you quickly, like you ran into sindrener roaming.

Archived