God/Goddess of PVP was cool, how about Fractal Goddess?

Rofl.6937

Hi Redditors, I was looking at how anet went and swapped God of PVP(Ranked One in PVP on ranked latter) to have a counter part called Goddess of PVP. I think this was a cool change.

Let's be real, this change actually doesn't benefit 99% of the player base, because we simply, won't be getting God/Goddess of PVP. That's fine!

My Suggestion: Fractal attunement which was an update to Fractals added a few months ago offers four unique titles: Fractal Savant, Fractal Prodigy, Fractal Champion, and Fractal God. My suggestion, since MANY players can benefit from this change, is simply add Fractal Goddess as well! That's all. Bump if you agree. What do you guys think?

Link of God of PVP: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/God_of_PvP Link of Fractal God: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Attunement_4(My reddit post)

EDIT: I am aware this was already covered in a thread, but arenanet has Added GODDESS OF PVP since then, which was an addition to God of PVP. I am simply saying, that since these are both the top of their respected game modes, It should be included. That's all. :D

@Rofl.6937 said:

@Nick Lentz.6982 said:Oh boy. Here we go again.

! Killer Queen to Killer King!

Please understand, Fractal God takes THOUSANDS of hours to earn. I feel like this is a small request, and doesn't hurt you.

Not sure the point of pointing out how long it takes.Neither does changing killer Queen. Which is a small request.

@Nick Lentz.6982 said:

@Nick Lentz.6982 said:Oh boy. Here we go again.

! Killer Queen to Killer King!

Please understand, Fractal God takes THOUSANDS of hours to earn. I feel like this is a small request, and doesn't hurt you.

Neither does changing killer Queen. Which is a small request.

If you make a post, I will support you, you have my word. I think it'd be a cool title too! As for this thread, anet has changed the pvp one, and this title is the hardest one for fractals.

@Rofl.6937 said:

@"Benjamin Arnold.3457" said:This change is planned. The title will be gendered based on your character gender :)

Thanks a lot, will that also apply to the passive "Fractal God" emblem below my character in Fractals of the Mists and Mistlock Sanctuary?

Right now no but if that's important to people I can make it happen.

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:This change is planned. The title will be gendered based on your character gender :)

Thanks a lot, will that also apply to the passive "Fractal God" emblem below my character in Fractals of the Mists and Mistlock Sanctuary?

I'd quite like the emblem to be based on character, (shown on the buff bar), and maybe I can pick and choose which title to use? Just a suggestion.

@Rofl.6937 said:

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:This change is planned. The title will be gendered based on your character gender :)

I'd quite like the emblem to be based on character, (shown on the buff bar), and maybe I can pick and choose which title to use? Just a suggestion.

Sadly, making two separate independent titles is a huge hassle because of the constraint that an achievement can give exactly one title and no more. If I had thought of this up front it would have been easier but that ship has sailed. The gendered title change was much easier. The buff icon would look the same but I can make it detect your gender and change text based on that, sort of like the title.

Sadly, making two separate independent titles is a huge hassle because of the constraint that an achievement can give exactly one title and no more. If I had thought of this up front it would have been easier but that ship has sailed. The gendered title change was much easier. The buff icon would look the same but I can make it detect your gender and change text based on that, sort of like the title.

That sounds perfect. If both can detect, I have no further grievances.

Not worth the hassle over working on new stuff.

Is anyone even surprised that nobody seemed to care about the title Killer Queen but using God, a word which is already far more gender neutral, rather than having both is a big deal suddenly? The silly and rather self-glorifying PC culture makes it obvious that things aren't that bad after all these days if their biggest issues are coming up with new genders or changing the gender of neutral words so nobody feels offended. Quite frankly, I really do not care either way.

Archived