Circles circles everywhere :(

Thorin.9624

Glowing circles, Smokey circles everywhere I look. Do I try to fight in the lag or hope that my system lets my toon book? Oh why do you curse my screen with so many round and distracting shades? Could you please add a square or maybe any other geometric shape? You have to love a tower wall that is covered in circles big and small. just don't try to run along the wall or into downstate you will fall. The conditions in the circles will eat through the strongest with a minimum of ease, watch them mash their numbers and spread their circular disease. Don't try to count the circles it will make your poor head hurt and don't try to stand before the circles you will just end up napping on the dirt. Sorry I just could not resist a poem about the current state of circle vs circle :)

The new circles are too bright but overall the damage feels less and its easier to find your own safespace for sure.

Cant understand people who use high animations and effect LOD off though like some vids on youtube, the game was unplayable like that even before the scourge change.

You cant even get rid of it outside zergs. We attacked bay and faced off against like... 30 scattered defenders. We had more peeps and of course killing them one by one so they had to run back meant they never reformed. But it pretty much went like this:tab targetOh its a scourgetab next targetOh its another scourgetab next targetYep its a scourge.tab next targetScourgetab next targetOMG its a reaper!tab next targetNope its a scourge again

Seriously it was nearly only scourges we faced off against.

Yeah the broken issue with necros where they basically carried any player regardless if they were half decent at the game. So what we have now is a bunch of people dependent on necros lol. With any change they make they just find something even more broken than before to use with it so now you get a nano second alarm of red flashing circles. So now necros can use morse code with their flashing circles... y-o-u- a-r-e-d-e-a-d red circle red circle red circle.

What they need to do to bring revs back into the picture is redo kalla of course but with that make it where when you are so condi loaded that it clears all your conditions and sends a larger version of citadel bombardment in the form of just power at any scourge in range for each stack of a condition you had on you. When I say range I mean its coming from the mists so anywhere on the map they are scourging it up. Like when they removed the condition cap because it was "unfair" to not limit power but limit conditions.

As well the old convert conditions to boons needs to be useful again instead of just being a crutch for necros to just keep condi spamming you making your own skills work against you without any kind of strategy involved. So anet should make it where any condition that is coverted back to a boon every attempt to corrupt or remove the boon will be a condi put back onto the necro that they cannot clear or transfer so that all that spamming condi crap can work against them. Also with that idea put in a chance that an epidemic can be casted with the same handicaps where it cant be removed to kill their own blob. Yeah need some pros and cons of just getting on a necro and spamming ppl makes the game and/or game mode stale and not any fun.

Archived