Vsync won’t stay on

tankrd.1890

I’ve tried several times to enable vsync and after restarting the game vsync gets turned off. Anyone know if another setting is turning it off or is there a work around? I run full screen borderless mode as I have two monitors and I’m also using the 64 bit client. Running nvidia gtx 1070 with all current drivers

• 1 month later...

Same here, but I cannot disable via in game settings.The solution:Navigate to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guild Wars 2\Inside you will find a file named: GFXSettings.Gw2-64.exe.xmlOpen it with a text editor and search for "verticalSync" and set VALUE to true for Enabled and false for DisabledSave the file and enjoy until Anet fixes this.

@Deepcuts.9740 said:Same here, but I cannot disable via in game settings.The solution:Navigate to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Guild Wars 2\Inside you will find a file named: GFXSettings.Gw2-64.exe.xmlOpen it with a text editor and search for "verticalSync" and set VALUE to true for Enabled and false for DisabledSave the file and enjoy until Anet fixes this.

dude you are the best thanks! It works now, it's always on

Archived