What's your look?

@"AliamRationem.5172" said:I had a bit of luck from a Black Lion chest after receiving a key from map completion and ended up suddenly able to purchase two skins I had always wanted but never really expected to get: Scarlet's Grasp and Scarlet's Spaulders. Of course, I had to design a new look around them. Here it is!

zHAWPP8.jpg

So, what's your look lately?

Is that a big sucking hole behind you? Or are you just happy to see me?!?

I'll post some pictures when I get home but right now my main is using a theme I call "obnoxiously glowy". I finally finished the luminescent armour set and wanted to use it, and I kept the holo wings she was already wearing and of course her Dreamer. So right now she's a bit of a mess of effects, but I don't care. (Although I don't have the Chaos Gloves which would really finish it off.)

I already have her next set planned for when I get bored of this one. That's going to go totally the other way - noble coat (or possibly rogue coat) in Midnight purple, quiver backpack, all very dark and realistic with no shiny effects. I may even hide/reskin the Fire God's Vambraces she's been wearing since day 1.

Archived