Choice in picking Legendary Foot-trail

Chasind.3128

Here's a thought, when equipping multiple legendaries, have a checkbox that allows you to choose what foot-trail you want to show! (double legendaries, sometimes offhand legendary has better foot-trail or "foot-fall" than primary) I have 2 mainhand legendaries and 1 offhand legendary but I prefer my Ipos footfall over bolt/ incinerator.

It's probably a dumb idea & would be super buggy. Just a thought though.

• Like 2

Actually i prefer we have legendary footfall wardrobe, allow owner of legendary weapon to choose thier unlocked footfall freely or even disable footfall.

I own multiple legendary, i found sunrise footfall looks like i was heavy sweating all over the place, twilight was like bleeding...

This will make legendary weapon worth unlocking even we don’t like the weapon itself, we can use the footfall or even draw effect on another better skin.

I like this idea. I'm not sure if it's possible but if it is I'd like to see it in the game. Or maybe combine it with the request to hide legendary footfalls completely by making it so you can toggle it on or off for each weapon.

So in your example you could turn it off for Bolt and it would show the effect from Ipos, or you could turn both off and have none. You could also turn Ipos off and leave Bolt on but at the moment that would be pointless as that's the default setting. But if it was possible to add a both option where both footsteps show together then the option to turn them off for an off-hand legendary would be useful.

@Crossaber.8934 said:Actually i prefer we have legendary footfall wardrobe, allow owner of legendary weapon to choose thier unlocked footfall freely or even disable footfall.

I own multiple legendary, i found sunrise footfall looks like i was heavy sweating all over the place, twilight was like bleeding...

This will make legendary weapon worth unlocking even we don’t like the weapon itself, we can use the footfall or even draw effect on another better skin.

This so much

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...