[PvE/NA] - Looking For Guidance

Mawissuh.7642

(Currently Sorrow's Furnace) - Heard it was only for WvW which im not a big fan of anyways so im not looking for people in my server.I've been casually playing the game for a while but plan to try to really try the game to see if I like it over just being a time consumer. I was looking for a guild, or even just someone, that could show me around from personal experience instead of having to rely on google. I'm just asking for a tour practically, not looking into full tryhard serious guilds....yet

• My Preference is PvE so describing dungeons and etc.
    • I might get the Expansions just cause I enjoy the story telling of the core game so what is the point of story besides lore and etc.
    • I play supports so class knowledge would be appreciated.
    • Crafting Methods, not to big on immediately but would help.
  • I'm experienced in MMOs so i don't need the generic explanation of things and "The Grind"
  • I prefer to use Discord (MystikGalaxy#9921)

i could give you a tour tonight, or tomorrow night. think i have an event tonight, but they keep changing the schedule so not sure which night between today and tomorrow. if so, i'd get online late, say 11pm CST.or we could schedule it on Sunday. i get online nightly after 9pm CST. that's when most of our guild stuff happening too. after 7pm CST is our prime time.we've been running some dungeons with newbies who never done them before and having a blast.we also have a website for quick references if you need anything involving in-game and no one online at the time to answer quickly.that's all i can squeeze out for now. feel free to get in-depth info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

@"Hex.2579" said:i could give you a tour tonight, or tomorrow night. think i have an event tonight, but they keep changing the schedule so not sure which night between today and tomorrow. if so, i'd get online late, say 11pm CST.or we could schedule it on Sunday. i get online nightly after 9pm CST. that's when most of our guild stuff happening too. after 7pm CST is our prime time.we've been running some dungeons with newbies who never done them before and having a blast.we also have a website for quick references if you need anything involving in-game and no one online at the time to answer quickly.that's all i can squeeze out for now. feel free to get in-depth info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

I have more free time in the morning/afternoon so i'm not sure on nightly activities but im down to give it a shot. I am EST (1HR Ahead)We can discuss more on discord about it

Archived