Back to GW2 and need me a guild. I have Hot too.

DanBo.4170

Decided to get back into this game and just got the HoT expansion. I will work on that for a few weeks and then get the next expansion PoF. I have never been in a guild I have a level 80 guardian and am working on an Engineer. Really need a guild to move on. More into PVE now but would love to start doing more dungeons and raids soon. Reply and I would like to join your guild.ThanksSir All Night Long

Hello, DanBo!! Welcome back to GW2! You're playing my FAVORITE class--I love my Guardian! I hope you're having fun with Heart of Thorns... there's definitely so much to that expansion, and then Path of Fire has been AMAZING... I think you'll really enjoy it!

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild and I think it could be a good fit for you! We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week, including dungeons, raid training, fractals... lots of both PvE and PvP... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you and help you learn!

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck with your adventures through HoT!

• 2 weeks later...

hey Sir, i hope you last all night long and live up to the expectations xdwe're very chillax guild with nice people who help mentor and teach new/returning players. dungeons run a lot, almost every other night now. fractal trainings on sundays. guild missions on mondays and what not.for more info about us: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Hello Dan,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

Archived