would you buy a wyverndragonmount skin or a pegasus ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like all 3 ideas, but I can't say no to the chance to ride a dragon or wyvern.

But it would almost certainly have to be a wyvern. The only dragon in Tyria that might let us ride her is Aurene, and I can't imagine they'd add an Aurene mount skin because it would be absurd to see loads of people riding around on the same dragon.

@samanosuke asakura.6240 said:

@"kharmin.7683" said:Where's the poll option for "no" ?

Agreed.......SMH

I am trying a new thing called positivity so no wasn't an option i'll take it in consideration for next time.

Positivity is trying to see the bright side of things and be nice about it, even if you disagree. Not denying other people the opportunity to disagree with you.

@Ardid.7203 said:It would depend on quality and price balance. I'm still waiting for a skin mount worth those 2000 gems.

Me too. The most I've ever spent on a mount skin in a game is £10.90 and that was for a clouded leopard, one of my favourite animals. Even then it was pushing it for what I was really willing to pay. 2000 gems is £21.25 so it would have to be twice as amazing as one of my favourite animals to be worthwhile. The 2k skins they've released so far have been very detailed and well made, but none of them have really appealed to me. I'd maybe pay 1000 gems for the lion griffon, but not 2000.

I want to clarify, I really want a wyvern skin, I really do. 2000 gems, right over the bench.But I do NOT want a dragon mount skin, for the same reason I advocate strongly against aurene skins, because dragons are unique and rare creatures, andmount skins of dragons, especially specific characters like Aurene, would completely ruin that sense of mysticism

@Ardid.7203 said:

@"kharmin.7683" said:Where's the poll option for "no" ?

Agreed.......SMH

I am trying a new thing called positivity so no wasn't an option i'll take it in consideration for next time.

That is not how you ask people things. You cant force "positivity" on others. Its not optimistic. Its rude.

You guys take things way to seriously. I know I am bad troll but still. anyway am not native English particularly good with grammar rules etcso without further going in to discussion next time I' will make a poll add the option 'no' or similar a answer.And I would like to apologies for the inconvenience.

But still though I was giggling like girl when I wrote down Pink unicorn farting rainbows

@samanosuke asakura.6240 said:But still though I was giggling like girl when I wrote down Pink unicorn farting rainbows

From non-native english speaker to non-native english speaker I tell you:Do not fret, friend, I still giggle like a girl while thinking about a pink unicorn farting rainbows =)There will always be a smirk for the pink unicorn <3

Archived