(NA)LF Fun, Easygoing Guild

Beda Zzle.5281

Hi, I've been playing GW2 from the very beginning and I had 2 friends that used to play every day but alas one doesn't play at all and the other pops in every month or so for about 3 hours then poof gone again for months... (it seems). Anyway, I'd like to find a guild that has fun and is laid back... I mean a guild that people actually laugh and can joke if they wipe in a dungeon... I've only ever done one dungeon (twilight arbor for the armor) Or just run around together and have fun exploring the maps. Not be all gung ho about clearing raids or be world firsts...

I am on the NA servers on Yak's Bend world... I play mostly (ok, only at this time) pve but I wouldn't mind doing some dungeons (raids) or wvw if I can find the right family! I miss having someone(s) to pal around with. Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Hello! Ah, I remember when GW2 launched and how absolutely incredible and different it seemed at the time. Even with a couple years' hiatus myself, it is absolutely my favorite game! A lot of my friends from the early days have moved on, as well... I'm hoping that the guild I'm part of, Remnants of Hope, might be a good fit for you.

We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week (some scheduled, some just random depending on who wants to do what that day)... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you even if it's something you haven't done before but want to learn! Although we have some amazing, dedicated and experienced leaders in RoH, they all have such a wonderful attitude when it comes to laughing off minor setbacks and lending a hand when guildies are in need. It's something that was really important to me when I was looking for a guild-- life is too short to take games too seriously. :)

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE -- the community has been around for several years and definitely has a family-like atmosphere. We would love to get to know you! Feel free to message me in-game this weekend or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat!

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Archived