Legendary trinket aura have account bound skin

Trae.2384

@ATMAvatar.5749 said:Agreed. After all the time and gold I sunk into Aurora, I was a little sad I couldn't share the skin across my other characters.

I cant imagine adding the slot to wardrobe to allow this would be too hard. Cant imagine anyone not really appreciating this change. I run multiple characters every day and never have changed the trinket slot once. I find swapping gathering tools annoying enough but i understand the potential profit loss in making these duplicatable.

@Trae.2384 said:

@ATMAvatar.5749 said:Agreed. After all the time and gold I sunk into Aurora, I was a little sad I couldn't share the skin across my other characters.

I cant imagine adding the slot to wardrobe to allow this would be too hard. Cant imagine anyone not really appreciating this change. I run multiple characters every day and never have changed the trinket slot once. I find swapping gathering tools annoying enough but i understand the potential profit loss in making these duplicatable.

Since you can only craft one Aurora, there is no loss for anyone if they made the auro like wardrobe skins. Also, some people don't like the auro and only want the stats changing feature. If they added trinkets to the wardrobe, it would be a win for everybody. Those players could then apply a normal (invisible) skin to their accessory.

Sorry, I read your post again and realized you were talking about gathering tools. I must have skipped that word because this is about trinkets.

Archived