sloth wing 2 boss one fight issues

Belishine.7493

i have played all the other wings and i can see everything just find but...... when i fight sloth i can barly see any thing in the fight literly. for the most part all i see is the floor being all green that is it i cant tell if im in poison or not, i cant see were to dodge becouse i cant see any markers on the ground so for me its like fighting in a hell hole. im wundering if anyone has had the same issue and how i can fix this. as far as i know right now sloth is the only one i cant see any typ of mochanic. ples give me some help.

Yup, I made a thread saying pretty much the same thing (but sadly it went largely ignored).

1. The bloom on the green goop is crazy high, to the point of blinding me.

2. The circles need to be a deep red colour as the light orange(tan?) colour is barely visible at all - especially since there is no ingame option to turn off friendly special effects either (which is a big complaint I levy towards most raid fights in general - don't make them based on dodging point-blank circles when we cannot disable those friendly effects!)

my main complaint is the trees that love to block your camera moving from mushroom 4 back to 1. I typically play max zoomed out, but I always have to mess with my camera at that moment.

You said you can't see where to dodge. This sounds to me like your trying to dodge somewhere safe during the 3 aoes from ground pound/ tantrum? If thats the case, always dodge into the green floor/poison, as no one will have dropped any circles there. Your druid (and chronos typically) will have no problem cleansing that poison, and it guarantees you don't get knocked down.

i know how the fight is sopost to go but i cant see the floor change to me its just always green and i cant tell when to dodge becosue the boss fight is in the green area that i know is poison i know this but i do not see the changes and i cant tell when to dodge becoue all i see is the green poison i know some players have this issue on other boss fight but for me its for me on sloth

Belishine it sounds more like your experiencing a bug. Are you using any type of reshaders? Could you take a screen shot of this? You could screenshot it solo, just hop on a thief, stealth run in, grab first mushroom, and trying eating a path. Take a screen shot after eating so we can see what you typically see.

Archived