[SUGGESTION] Heart of Thorns Currencies

So what i noticed recently about currency rates/keys + general use of HoT currencies there is one small thing that is a bit frustrating and it can be changed for the sake of convenience for most of us. Mainly talking about Tangled Depths and Auric Basin as probably most active HoT meta maps. TD chests after meta and during active map can be easy to reach just along the lanes so you can go up to 100 chests per meta however most of the time i find myself barely having enough keys for that so i need to skip, compare to AB (talking about the same activity nothing extra) all the chests before and after meta would go to 50-60 depending but you will soon end up hitting currency cap and having hundreds of keys. I suppose the actual event chain is completely different and thats how we see these numbers and they are not in out favor as there isnt much to spend those currencies on anyway.

So so my suggestions are:

1. (More important) Adding to option to buy different map keys with certain currencies, in that case being able to buy extra vials of chak acid with lumps of aurilium. which is gonna be very good for many people i think.
  2. Adding any kind of loot bags to buy with lumps of aurilium, at a fair rate.

So any of these features or even both will be convenience for managing those keys.

And yes i understand that Heart of Thorns is the old expansion and people should be pointed to Path of Fire direction but there are many players who have yet to discover the first expansion and it also wouldn't hurt anybody after all.

Peace

Archived