What did you manage to squeeze in today before tomorrow?

notebene.3190

Just some forum browsing and Discord conversations. I thought about nabbing some more HP but then decided that since I expect to be almost nonstop in game for the next three days it might be best to rest up first :) Besides, getting HP in new maps will be more thrilling than stocking up on them in old ones and I don't have any must-have-immediately elites in the new set. Well, I do have alts with at least 250 HP stockpiled towards Deadeye, Soulbeast, Scourge, and Firebrand, though only the Deadeye and Soulbeast are intended to end up with those elites.

Time to go cook some steak, play some tabletop, and make sure my alarm is set an hour earlier so I can watch the pre-launch livestream!

@Randulf.7614 said:Blasphemy...but I blitzed through another MMO's storyline, knowing I'm getting very little time over the next few weeks to play ought else but PoF.

Is the other game a ... secret, if you will? If it is, that was something I was trying to do too, but didn't get quite done. Oh well. :)

@notebene.3190 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Blasphemy...but I blitzed through another MMO's storyline, knowing I'm getting very little time over the next few weeks to play ought else but PoF.

Is the other game a ...
secret
, if you will? If it is, that was something I was trying to do too, but didn't get quite done. Oh well. :)

I could not possibly say, some things are best left a....."secret"Any potential links to the Eye of Janthir are also pure coincidence as well......

"We control the world. We provide the blueprint and we give the instructions. We're the people in grainy photos on grassy knolls. We're the shadowy faces in smoky backrooms and darkened board rooms. We're right here, hiding in plain sight"

Finally completed "Not on my watch" under explorer section which was the only thing I'm missing besides the ones tied to legendaries. All thanks to Frostgorge Sound becoming the daily events map. Then, did crafting from 0-500 for both Armorsmithing and Tailoring leading to 8 crafting disciplines maxed with Scribe the only thing untouched. Next, getting my siren's landing master to complete Aurora I. Lastly, trying to use up all my pact crowbars and vials of chak acids.

Finally finished Season 3 with my wife. I introduced her to GW2 a few months ago, and I've enjoyed helping her through all of the personal story, watching a Season 1 recap together, Season 2, HoT and Season 3. I thought it was fitting that we'd just happen to finish it the day before, and we're both excited to see new things together in PoF!

Quit my job. Divorced my wife. Disowned my kids. Stocked up on food and supplies to last for months. Turned off all phones and all electricity going anywhere in my house except for my gaming room which is located within a panic room surrounded by a bomb shelter 6 miles under ground.

I am ready.

Archived