*Spoilers for heart of thorns* Questions and tips about the final boss.

Eekasqueak.7850

So I got to Mordremoth after fighting through blighted Eir and Blighted Canach but I kept dieing on the final glider stage because of getting knocked down by the rocks. I think with enough time I can do it but first, is it possible to get a group of people to go with me for it to make it go faster, and is there anything I can do to make it go faster? The Eir fight takes forever with my Dragonhunter guardian.

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:Hmm but can I get people helping me for it if I get a squad?

Yes, but you don't need to make a squad. Just invite anyone who wants to help up to a max of 5 ppl. Doesn't help with the flying bit, but it will speed up the dps

Will do! Thanks, I think I can get through the flying bit.

Just make sure you are clear to anyone joining you aren't making a team for the "Migraine" achievement. That's the proper 5-man version which is a lot harder

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:Hmm but can I get people helping me for it if I get a squad?

Yes, but you don't need to make a squad. Just invite anyone who wants to help up to a max of 5 ppl. Doesn't help with the flying bit, but it will speed up the dps

Will do! Thanks, I think I can get through the flying bit.

Just make sure you are clear to anyone joining you aren't making a team for the "Migraine" achievement. That's the proper 5-man version which is a lot harder

Yeah, I'm just trying to make it through all the story content.

Just FYI: when doing this fight in a party, if you die you end up in a 'penalty box' and won't be let out until, either the end of the fight or the party wipes. So I recommend playing with people who don't mind carrying you should you die or waiting out the fight should they die.

@Eros.6801 said:My personal trick to overcome mordy attacks during flight is constantly spam A/D or 0.5s to 1s delay between A and D, but looks like everything is ok now :)

Unless you are going for Flight of Fancy or doing Migraine mode there is no need for that. Just stand in the bubble. For the first two times you can even get in a bit more damage with ranged attacks although he takes drastically reduced damage during that time.

Archived