Resistance converting to immob....

Tomahawk.7361

is the reason no one runs anything to do with resistance anymore (ie - mallyx, berserker stance, stalwart stand, Spiritual Reprieve, continuum split via boonshare). Anet, fix what you broke please. Move it back to chill, asap. You've made entire traits, heals, and abilities utterly useless with the amount of corrupt spam in the game.

@Tomahawk.7361 said:is the reason no one runs anything to do with resistance anymore (ie - mallyx, berserker stance, stalwart stand, Spiritual Reprieve, continuum split via boonshare). Anet, fix what you broke please. Move it back to chill, asap. You've made entire traits, heals, and abilities utterly useless with the amount of corrupt spam in the game.

I think it's a wonderful change that promotes thoughtful gameplay, and more counterplayability

( yes I was laughing when i finished this)

@Tomahawk.7361 said:is the reason no one runs anything to do with resistance anymore (ie - mallyx, berserker stance, stalwart stand, Spiritual Reprieve, continuum split via boonshare). Anet, fix what you broke please. Move it back to chill, asap. You've made entire traits, heals, and abilities utterly useless with the amount of corrupt spam in the game.

You know it. I know it. Most everyone in wvw knows it. Unfortunately the people in control don't have a clue.

Eh. Dura runes are still good, so is mallyx and so is the firebrand resistance field. Try play without any of these and ripperinos. Mallyx is just not used because firebrands + dura runes can pretty much fulfill the on-demand need for resistance now so Dwarf is slightly better now. Its just up to the situation if you want glint or mallyx, one gives ton of boons and superspeed. Another gives mobility, corrupts, resi etc.

You just need enough cleanse in party. Get some holos, get some firebrands, get some more resi, get some scourges with cleanse on barriers, get some melee tempests, get some boon share chronos.... Now I am sorry to tell you buy your 20 scourge 20 staff ele 2 guard 8 rev comp wont work in this meta.

Overall immob feels just like another stun, react fast or you die. And I doubt any good warrior dropped berserker stance because it converts into immob when you run the trait that removes immob on movement skill.. For warriors it was actually a buff, break the immob so you dont need to use cleanse for the old chill.

Have Resistance convert into Torment, Torment does more damage to foes with more conditions. Seems like a good trade, take a boon that nullifies condis while active and you now get hit harder for having more condis and moving. Then turn superspeed into a boon and have that convert into Immob. This change has made it way too easy to pin an entire zerg down.

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@Nirvana.8659 said:Instead of cry for evrything , you guys should learn to play a scourge. (LOL)

f1f2f3f4f51234567890

Mastered, just rolled my finger across the keyboard.

you can't roll your finger across the keyboard unless it is already unattached from your hand. It is technically not possible by the average gamer.

@Sovereign.1093 said:super combo hyper mega ultimate finish.

f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 1 to 10 wasd qwerty alt and shift keys. hehe

at the same time

left hand problems

Can confirm - I play my Scourge infrequently but this is the optimised key stroke sequence for maximum 'Disco Dance floor' coverage.

Sometimes I even try this with my right hand while controlling my mouse with my chin - same numbers, no drop in overall DPS!

Archived