Trapped in "Prologue: Rally to Maguuma"

I recently level 80 boosted a character to do the HoT story with a friend of mine but after doing the "Prologue: Rally to Maguuma" mission I've become trapped in the Prologue instance. I did the thing where you join someone else's mission and accept having your mission continue with theirs but upon leaving the instance for "Torn from the Sky" I was thrown back in the Prologue instance. My current mission episode is set to "Establishing a Foothold." I cannot talk to Taimi, Brahm, etc. I've been doing the events to help keep Amber Sandfall but nothing triggers anything. I can't even take the portal to the Maguuma jungle. I'm trapped in Limbo. Does anyone know anything I can do? I've tried using the teleport to a friend, running to the ares marked red on the instanced zone, and even just logging on and off. The prologue isn't re-playable on a character who's already done it so my friend is going to grab a different character and try doing the prologue and having my join when he does. If that doesn't work I genuinely don't know what to do. I've been trapped in this Limbo for four days.

You can try quitting 'Establishing a Foothold', and setting/replaying any prior Episodes.You could try a -repair of the client (instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below).You could contact the CS Team and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance (accessed via the same 'Support' link).

Good luck.

Sadly, you are unable to change Episodes while trapped in the instance.I also sent in a support ticket a bit ago but until they get back to me I've been trying different things.Thankfully, my friend was able to replay the mission on a different character and I was able to join in his instance. Upon finishing the mission it kicked me into Verdant Brink.

@"BloodyBelle.4786" said:Sadly, you are unable to change Episodes while trapped in the instance.I also sent in a support ticket a bit ago but until they get back to me I've been trying different things.Thankfully, my friend was able to replay the mission on a different character and I was able to join in his instance. Upon finishing the mission it kicked me into Verdant Brink.

Glad to hear you solved the issue. Make sure to update your ticket to say, "I no longer need help". :)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...