I would like to have a health bar rather than a health circle

Doctor.1384

I would like to have the option to have a health and stamina bar(meaning a square/rectangle) that is depleted from the right to the left. Id also like to be able to move it to the right of the utility skills or to the left of the weapon skills rather than between them. Basically I want to have a more customizable health and skill UI.

@Arzurag.7506 said:I like it when people have to get out of their comfort-zone.Anet should keep the HUD as it is, maybe only with the possiblity to delete and add elements, not changing them.

I do not understand this first statement, are you implying that circles make me uncomfortable? We can already move the chatbox and minimap I dont see why we shouldnt have the option to move the skill ui in a similar way and also be able to have a rectangular health bar.

@Arzurag.7506 said:I like it when people have to get out of their comfort-zone.Anet should keep the HUD as it is, maybe only with the possiblity to delete and add elements, not changing them.

I, too, like it when other people don't have simple QoL features!

Retarded comment aside, GW2 is long overdue for the GW1 UI treatment. This shouldn't even be a thread 6 years later...

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:some HUD improvements and customization would be very welcome.

Yes, I agree on that. Personally, I would love to be able to move the skill bar - and health bubble (like in GW1) - to the top of the screen. The way I have adjusted camera and watch while playing, the skill bar at the bottom is out of sight and while fighting, my eyes "leave" the fight continuously to check on skills, with regularly a delayed reaction to what is happening (especially bad in WvW where everything goes very fast in fights squad vs. squad).

Archived