[LFG][NA][PvE/PvX][Fort Aspenwood] Returning Player LF Guild

Shimple.4318

Hey, all!

I've played GW2 off and on since release, though I've never really found myself fully committing to the game, and I think a major reason for that is I've never really found a guild that fits well with what I'm looking for. So, I figured I may as well try and find that guild!

A little about me:

• I'm 25 years old, and I have a bachelor's degree in history. I plan to get a Master's soon as well, also in history, and I want to eventually get a PhD and hopefully work as a college professor. Outside of gaming, I'm a huge sports fan, and I play all sorts of games outside of GW2, though MMOs have always been my favorite.
  • I come from a "hardcore" PvE background in World of Warcraft. With that being said, I really want to focus on PvE in GW2 at some point as well. I haven't been able to do very much, as I don't really have much gear, so I've spent a lot of my time aimlessly running around in WvW collecting some loot haha.
  • I currently have both an elementalist and guardian at level 80, though I'm the type who will have every class at max sooner than later. My elementalist is my "main" I guess you could say, though. Also, I'm on Fort Aspenwood.

What I'm Looking For:

• I don't mind if your guild is ridiculously established or just starting out. Either one works for me as long as you're okay with me being newer to the game and having a few questions here and there. I'm really not picky here. I'm just looking for a group of great folks.
  • I would really like it if your guild uses Discord for voice chat/talking out of the game. I love Discord and really like when my guilds/gaming groups use Discord.

If you think I may be a good fit for your guild, feel free to reply here or message me in game at Shimple.4318. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hello Shimple,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

ello fellow BA. that's some impressive background over there. i don't think i need a background check on you xDnot trying to boast but i think we have great folks here. most are burned out from the game, and/or tired of drama from other guilds. and they get away and find a haven here. we try to mentor new/returning players so they keep on the burning fire and make playing the game together as enjoyable as possible.

we used to be hardcore, very hardcore, but now turned filthy casuals due to work/school/families, etc.we do use Discord as it has a powerful text channels that some members aren't comfy talking in voice chat, could still be a part of our social hub. Discord will remain active during the day since a lot of us are on mobiles to catch up with one another. even the newbies started to have this bad habit too. so be warned if you install it on your phone, battery may die soon.and Discord will be active at night, around 9pm CST since a lot of us finished with work/family matters would group up for events.

we don't tend to run together with people we know. so everyone gets a chance to run with everyone else and it's what makes you feel welcome and be a part of something.

i just saw your post on reddit but figure i should reply here so my voice won't get lost. haha.if there's any question, these in-depth details about us should have you covered:https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived