13>

Comments

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@apharma.3741 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@apharma.3741 said:
    Just popping in to say I still like your videos, glad you don't play all the really strong stuff but it's a shame you're getting hit with nerf bats too. Keep it up! @Jazz.4639

aaawww big thx its nice to hear that <3 my youtube is a bit in summerbreak atm but i will do more vids soon.

luckily my main build (power mirage support hybrid) didnt rly get nerfed that much until now. the f2 change wasnt as bad as i first thought, i even like it now. but if they do with mirage spec the same stupid things they did with chrono, then i dont know what i will do. no ip and no f4 is so bad. the worst thing is that you cant rly combo anymore with chrono what takes away some of its identity and also some skillneed away from the mesmer class that should be in every elite spec no matter of its nature. if they take away ip from mirage and kill distortion the same way by put a useless 1 sec invul on an shatter you need to use for other things at other times instead for surviving, then it might be the first time i get mad enough to do a break or stop playing the game. im so sad and mad about the insanely bad chrono changes…

Well the nerf brigade are out in full force. They want CI deleting from the game, last I checked interrupt traits actually needed skill to use and you quite like interrupt builds. Either way I lost hope in the devs and the community is largely bad and first order thinkers.

Absolutely! People spread gw2 saying the community is awesome, the best ever and stuff like that. I for one never played a game with a community as awful as this one. Bunch of salty qqers with little to no idea of balance.
    And what's worse, the devs balance the game taking qq in account.

As for this topic, if Jazz says this last patch is bad, I think it rests the case, seeing as Jazz is one of the best, if not the best, mesmer in game.

dunno about that but big thx for the compliment <3
    i dont mind that they changed the shatters nature into something more chrono specific, like reducing the dmg from mindwrack and give some dmg back when you do something chrono specific (more dmg when slowed) but deleting ip totally kills it together with more or less deleting distortion. also combine distortion with cs doesnt make any sense, bc both shatters need to be used in totally different situations for totally different reasons at totally different times. chrono isnt a mesmer for me anymore at this point, it doesnt even have instant shatters in that sense. when i log on chrono and see a class with completely grayed out instant class mechanics i just log off. it makes no sense. im not even saying you cant make working builds with it (you clearly can), but it feels unfun and clunky and not like a spec of a mesmer anymore and it doesnt at all higher the skillneed to play this spec. so its not even a challenge to play chrono its just unfun. if mirage gets such poorly changes too i maybe rage quit. rip power shatter chrono you will be missed!

Now think what they will do to:
    Chaotic Interruption.
    Mirage when they finally finish nerfing everything below the floor.

It's really been a pleasure Jazz. Thank you.

• Jazz.4639Jazz.4639 Member ✭✭✭

@apharma.3741 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@apharma.3741 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@apharma.3741 said:
    Just popping in to say I still like your videos, glad you don't play all the really strong stuff but it's a shame you're getting hit with nerf bats too. Keep it up! @Jazz.4639

aaawww big thx its nice to hear that <3 my youtube is a bit in summerbreak atm but i will do more vids soon.

luckily my main build (power mirage support hybrid) didnt rly get nerfed that much until now. the f2 change wasnt as bad as i first thought, i even like it now. but if they do with mirage spec the same stupid things they did with chrono, then i dont know what i will do. no ip and no f4 is so bad. the worst thing is that you cant rly combo anymore with chrono what takes away some of its identity and also some skillneed away from the mesmer class that should be in every elite spec no matter of its nature. if they take away ip from mirage and kill distortion the same way by put a useless 1 sec invul on an shatter you need to use for other things at other times instead for surviving, then it might be the first time i get mad enough to do a break or stop playing the game. im so sad and mad about the insanely bad chrono changes…

Well the nerf brigade are out in full force. They want CI deleting from the game, last I checked interrupt traits actually needed skill to use and you quite like interrupt builds. Either way I lost hope in the devs and the community is largely bad and first order thinkers.

Absolutely! People spread gw2 saying the community is awesome, the best ever and stuff like that. I for one never played a game with a community as awful as this one. Bunch of salty qqers with little to no idea of balance.
    And what's worse, the devs balance the game taking qq in account.

As for this topic, if Jazz says this last patch is bad, I think it rests the case, seeing as Jazz is one of the best, if not the best, mesmer in game.

dunno about that but big thx for the compliment <3
    i dont mind that they changed the shatters nature into something more chrono specific, like reducing the dmg from mindwrack and give some dmg back when you do something chrono specific (more dmg when slowed) but deleting ip totally kills it together with more or less deleting distortion. also combine distortion with cs doesnt make any sense, bc both shatters need to be used in totally different situations for totally different reasons at totally different times. chrono isnt a mesmer for me anymore at this point, it doesnt even have instant shatters in that sense. when i log on chrono and see a class with completely grayed out instant class mechanics i just log off. it makes no sense. im not even saying you cant make working builds with it (you clearly can), but it feels unfun and clunky and not like a spec of a mesmer anymore and it doesnt at all higher the skillneed to play this spec. so its not even a challenge to play chrono its just unfun. if mirage gets such poorly changes too i maybe rage quit. rip power shatter chrono you will be missed!

It's really been a pleasure Jazz. Thank you.

why this sounds like a good bye? oO

edited August 15, 2019

hi, new vid up (power mirage pvp roaming with illusion of life). pls notice the vid description as always! thx! hope you can enjoy! if you want to support my channel consider a like and a comment on YouTube! :)

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Cant see the vids on my work PC, however I assume you are in EU? I would love to spar with you with my DPS Mirage roaming build if you were ever in NA. Always looking for good mirages to practice against as it may help me better my skillz :)

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:
    Cant see the vids on my work PC, however I assume you are in EU? I would love to spar with you with my DPS Mirage roaming build if you were ever in NA. Always looking for good mirages to practice against as it may help me better my skillz :)

ye im eu sry :(

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Ive been debating transferring to EU again for roaming purposes. I was invited by a guild to join them for WvW (organized havoc) and ive been debating it ever since. They have "guild training" aka...guild sparring with each other and learn to work together. I heard roaming is intense and thats what I mainly do. Dunno how bad ping will be tho lol.

twitch.tv/TRMC

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Ive been debating transferring to EU again for roaming purposes. I was invited by a guild to join them for WvW (organized havoc) and ive been debating it ever since. They have "guild training" aka...guild sparring with each other and learn to work together. I heard roaming is intense and thats what I mainly do. Dunno how bad ping will be tho lol.

dunno the first times i was na with my main acc because of some help requests i had like 160+ ping, 50% packetlos and other instabilities like jitter but that is most likely because of my trash connection (its better in eu but still bad). prob will be better for you in eu than for me in na ;)

• viquing.8254viquing.8254 Member ✭✭✭

Fun as usual. Thanks for sharing.
    IoL is pretty fun but it's really hard to give up arcane thievery when we get used to :p .
    Though IoL is certainly more usefull in game, while testing it since your last vid I was stunned by the reset fight potential and come back it give.

@viquing.8254 said:
    Fun as usual. Thanks for sharing.
    IoL is pretty fun but it's really hard to give up arcane thievery when we get used to :p .
    Though IoL is certainly more usefull in game, while testing it since your last vid I was stunned by the reset fight potential and come back it give.

ye its insane how much you can carry games with it. perfect replacement for portal (still miss portal tho). big thx for watching <3 im happy you could enjoy!

edited August 16, 2019

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

dunno the first times i was na with my main acc because of some help requests i had like 160+ ping, 50% packetlos and other instabilities like jitter but that is most likely because of my trash connection (its better in eu but still bad). prob will be better for you in eu than for me in na ;)

May still transfer over for a short period of time to check it out. Only way to get gud is to face off against better

twitch.tv/TRMC

• TamX.1870TamX.1870 Member ✭✭✭

@Jazz.4639, absolutely great videos! Even that I dont "main" mesmer (I play it, yes), these give lots of very valuable insight to the class, of course also about the terms of counterplay (but that's, as you know, is the purpose, it is or should be about the skills, not about some secret hidden magic behind playing) :D

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

May still transfer over for a short period of time to check it out. Only way to get gud is to face off against better

just add my acc (jazz.4639) and whisper me when you arrive in eu and see me online :) but wondering if there are no mesmers in na you could ask for that purpose without all the effort to transfer for gems, different timezones, maybe kitten ping and such.

@TamX.1870 said:
    @Jazz.4639, absolutely great videos! Even that I dont "main" mesmer (I play it, yes), these give lots of very valuable insight to the class, of course also about the terms of counterplay (but that's, as you know, is the purpose, it is or should be about the skills, not about some secret hidden magic behind playing) :D

aww big thx, im very happy to hear that <3

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

just add my acc (jazz.4639) and whisper me when you arrive in eu and see me online :) but wondering if there are no mesmers in na you could ask for that purpose without all the effort to transfer for gems, different timezones, maybe kitten ping and such.

@TamX.1870 said:

I need more/better fights (roamer/small scale) lol. It may be worth it

twitch.tv/TRMC

edited August 25, 2019

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Jazz.4639 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@TamX.1870 said:

I need more/better fights (roamer/small scale) lol. It may be worth it

when you have more than one reason then yes ofc could worth it ;) you can make a f2p acc to test some stuff out before you use gems. like ping and check wvw population and such things. after anet destraded off mirage like chrono you will be happy that you already will be used to the one and only playable mesmer spec core lol...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.