Sanity is for the weak minded
YouTube

<1

Comments

• ReaverKane.7598ReaverKane.7598 Member ✭✭✭✭

He's literally just spamming 3....

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

@cursE.1794 said:
    The problem here is not deadeye, it's necro. Stuff like this is why necro is considered a broken class. I played one myself a long time and it's frustrating af because there is nothing you can do against it. One reason being that every tiny skill of necro takes approximately an hour and a half to cast. You simply can't react properly because it's like you're playing a slow motion class.

I don't have a problem with p/p thief on other classes. When I play d/p thief I just spam #4 to interrupt his unload skill until he is dead due to pulmonary impact.

That's the issue though. When it comes to handling p/p thief it's all about your class and nothing to do with your skill. You either play a class endowed with enough projectile hate and ranged pressure at which point countering the p/p is easy, or you play a class that doesn't and all you can do is die.

YouTube

• cursE.1794cursE.1794 Member ✭✭✭

@Crinn.7864 said:

@cursE.1794 said:
    The problem here is not deadeye, it's necro. Stuff like this is why necro is considered a broken class. I played one myself a long time and it's frustrating af because there is nothing you can do against it. One reason being that every tiny skill of necro takes approximately an hour and a half to cast. You simply can't react properly because it's like you're playing a slow motion class.

I don't have a problem with p/p thief on other classes. When I play d/p thief I just spam #4 to interrupt his unload skill until he is dead due to pulmonary impact.

That's the issue though. When it comes to handling p/p thief it's all about your class and nothing to do with your skill. You either play a class endowed with enough projectile hate and ranged pressure at which point countering the p/p is easy, or you play a class that doesn't and all you can do is die.

Yes. That's a built in issue in Guild Wars 2 pvp. What you can do now are three things: 1) stop playing necro 2) stop playing the game 3) if the first two are no option for you, consider why you can't quit the game/the class. There must be something that you love about it. Remind yourself of it, bring that fact into your conscious mind and it will be much easier to deal with frustrating stuff like this.

• cursE.1794cursE.1794 Member ✭✭✭

You seem to have an understanding issue. I couldn't care less about p/p thief. How am I protecting it again?

• Ragion.2831Ragion.2831 Member ✭✭✭

@cursE.1794 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

@cursE.1794 said:

Yes. That's a built in issue in Guild Wars 2 pvp. What you can do now are three things: 1) stop playing necro 2) stop playing the game 3) if the first two are no option for you, consider why you can't quit the game/the class. There must be something that you love about it. Remind yourself of it, bring that fact into your conscious mind and it will be much easier to deal with frustrating stuff like this.

The combat system is the only reason why people tend to go back to pvp despite how bad the balance is. No other game has combat like this

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thieve is not the only culprit. All classes have QQ builds that burst you down with out any possible kind of retaliation.

• Legatus.3608Legatus.3608 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 21, 2018

@Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318 said:
    I've been saying this for a while. deadeye is a stupidly unhealthy class to play against even if it's not meta.

1 It's not squishy, it doesn't die quick, it has tons of stealth and u can even take shadow arts for more stealth

Tell that to everyone who was at full health and got downed from one skill cast. Coalescence comes to mind, backstab, shatter, etc etc pretty much every class can do it

ONE CAST

If you had even a single person on your team peel the thief off you, you'd win. And that's a spec that is basically the counter to yours, which it's why that spec is bad in spvp.

TLDR: his spec is scissors to your paper, and it's not even good at that outside of specifically 1v1 vs scourge. If you don't like losing to your counter, play a different class and lose to a different counter. Or you know, learn how to combat your counter specs.

• MithranArkanere.8957MithranArkanere.8957 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21, 2018

Skill ammo is a wonderful too.

Take Thief weapon skills. They do not have recharges so they can be used in rapid succession. But if you stack too much initiative recovery, you can spam a single skill way to much.

Enter skill ammo.

Give Unload something like 5-10 ammo with a 10s recharge each charge (down to 8s recharge if you have the pistol trait), boom, you can still spam unload a lot, you still do not need recharges, the initiative mechanics is not affected. But you can't spam unload way too much.

A wonderful tool. But tools are useless if not used.

• @MithranArkanere.8957 said:

Take Thief weapon skills. They do not have recharges so they can be used in rapid succession. But if you stack too much initiative recovery, you can spam a single skill way to much.

Enter skill ammo.

Give Unload something like 5-10 ammo with a 10s recharge each charge (down to 8s recharge if you have the pistol trait), boom, you can still spam unload a lot, you still do not need recharges, the initiative mechanics is not affected. But you can't spam unload way too much.

Would be flavorful to give guns and ammo system too. I think the count should be much lower though, 5-10 you won't even notice you have an ammo system. Make it 3; you can spam 3 unloads, enough to kill someone unless they actively defend themselves, but a low enough ammount that you might have to, idk, use other skills besides unload.

Or they could just nerf unload and buff other pistol skills. This build isn't super op because it has weaknessess, but it's a cancer playstyle that if culled would make the game healthier.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2018

that's not even the worst of it lol. got 100-0'd by a single unload once, did like 16k.
    then theres the random 18k deaths judgement from stealth...
    or 29k worldy impact from stealth...
    gw2 pvp nahmbahr whan anat

you don't know till you know, ya know.

• Velimere.7685Velimere.7685 Member ✭✭✭

@Crinn.7864 said:

The most skill intensive class.

...So basically P/P needs to be buffed, right?

• Kicast.1459Kicast.1459 Member ✭✭✭

@Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I am telling you , Thiefs player have something in their DNA :p

So much true... selfishness and unfairness seem to have an real attraction power for these type of people.
    Could be a case for a study....

• @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Oooh, can you show me how to hit that hard with worldly? The most I've hit is ~12-13k :open_mouth:

• As a P/P and rifle Deadeye, I can tell you why this happens...fluidity. They're easily my most fluid class, I can just bounce around all over the place shooting bullets and going in and out of stealth (except for rare cases when I kneel for some kill shots).

This is even worse on Deadeye than Daredevil since I can just remove Revealed with my elite.

Everything else I play is really slow and clunky in comparison, and Necro is the worst offender for that. I still consider my condi Reaper to be my strongest class overall since she can brawl with an entire group of people and still kill someone before going down due to Blind and Chill spam (and Epidemic), but that is usually under special circumstances (e.g cornering them in a fort in WvW), and not something that really happens in PvP.

Btw, something that can help with that situation is Poison Cloud, it destroys projectiles and has a very low cooldown.

Daisuki[SUKI] Founder | Mains Mariyuuna | ♀♥♀
    Akarissa, Auratashi, Hanamariko, Kanasuki, Kokonomori, Korisaki, Manakuro, Sarehtori, Terakura, Yukianna
    Alice Ryven, Alisha Kei, Baxia Tres, Caelia Flamestrike, Kiryka Darkwillow, Rikka Rowe, Tawni Rosemary, Thea Lux

• @Javi.4359 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Oooh, can you show me how to hit that hard with worldly? The most I've hit is ~12-13k :open_mouth:

ive got no idea lol. cant even upload the photo from my comp to show you the crit. it was juicy.

• bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

• Jinks.2057Jinks.2057 Member ✭✭✭✭

You play reaper and are posting nerf threads.....

• Xaylin.1860Xaylin.1860 Member ✭✭✭

It's a very unfavourable match up and P/P surely isn't very skillful to play. But I got to agree that CPC is neglected way too often.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, some classs can do things other classes can't do.

Necros if specd right can melt your whole team, they can hold a point really well, but they are not that mobile.

Thiefs can zip, zoom, and shoot a single player dead (like a necro) in a few secs if the settings are right, but it is not the whole tem at once, or great point control.

When people defend scouge as it is still, they claim it's L2P, or swap to even up the comps.

So if you see a thief on the other team, and you don't have 1, perhaps it's L2P and you should swap. Mobility is an advantage in it's own way.

I am glad that they can zip, zoom in and out of stealth, and stun and spam unload. With how necros are right now, they don't need reflect.

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• babazhook.6805babazhook.6805 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have suggested CPC several times.

Very much as what happens with the various reveal skills when it suggested people take those to deal with stealth, the response was "There are better skills to take" which translates to "No these builds are not really OP, I am just complaining about them so rather than taking a tool that can help deal with them I can use my same build and not have to worry about them".

When it comes to projectiles CPC is an 8 second block on a 30 second cooldown. It as effective against projectiles as is endure and defy pain which give 4 seconds sum total on a 30 second cooldown. As far as projectile hate goes, it orders of magnitude better then WOD when holding point. While I do not Pvp it my understanding that a theif hanging out at a location for 8 seconds waiting for a Cloud to come down is one that is not efficiently using his time.

edited February 22, 2018

CPC applies self-weakness, and if you didn't notice I was running a power build.

Moreover CPC only has value when going up against a heavy projectile class like deadeye, but there is no way to know that you are going up against a deadeye until after the match starts. If I had run CPC and that thief wasn't running P/P then CPC would be absolutely worthless. It's also worth noting that CPC doesn't actually allow me to kill the thief, it just forces the thief to wait for 8 seconds.

@Jinks.2057 said:
    You play reaper and are posting nerf threads.....

P/P Deadeye will vaporize any necro build in existence including the meta ones.

YouTube

• Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭

P/p is ultra effective against necro. The class with the least amount of reflects or projectile denial.

It's a hard counter. Tough luck. Maybe the spiral thingy in RS could destroy projectiles but idk.

Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

• is CPC working correctly? as in have you actually tested it recently? I used it recently against a rifle deadeye and it didn't seem to destroy any projectiles.

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Crinn.7864

I’d agree but you don’t do damage anyways if you are dead or running away trying to LoS the Unload spam.

Also cleanse and transfer skills could be used to mitigate this weakness of the poison field. And the field benefits the team so overall the net gain might outweigh a six second reduction in damage output.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• @Javi.4359 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

alright lol, I got busy with learning how to do this picture upload business, so here is the crit:
    29k wordly impact
    I imagine the build is something along these lines. I do know that the guy had 25 mights.
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBMhNUkSF4axyfg5k7+dBvlXXGIAkHePvxXA-jJBXABF/AAW+EAAw+DNUGAA

edited February 22, 2018

@Razor.6392 said:
    P/p is ultra effective against necro. The class with the least amount of reflects or projectile denial.

It's a hard counter. Tough luck. Maybe the spiral thingy in RS could destroy projectiles but idk.

Death's Charge does actually destroy projectiles. However a 1 second projectile block means nothing when the thief can just continuously spam unload.

@saerni.2584 said:
    @Crinn.7864

I’d agree but you don’t do damage anyways if you are dead or running away trying to LoS the Unload spam.

Also cleanse and transfer skills could be used to mitigate this weakness of the poison field. And the field benefits the team so overall the net gain might outweigh a six second reduction in damage output.

Still doesn't fix the fact that I have no way of knowing that a thief is P/P until after the match starts. CPC is too niche of a skill to run just because their might be a deadeye.

YouTube

Does AoE poison help secure downs? That might be an effective additional usage.

I’d also worry about burst lb rangers and a few other builds with solid projectiles.

That said, I don’t know how you feel about dropping a utility for that skill. It isn’t always a simple choice so all I can do is point out some trade offs for your consideration.

Deadeye (Thief)

@saerni.2584 said:

I’d also worry about burst lb rangers and a few other builds with solid projectiles.

That said, I don’t know how you feel about dropping a utility for that skill. It isn’t always a simple choice so all I can do is point out some trade offs for your consideration.

If I want to secure a down I would go for Soul Spiral which both applies poison and does enough damage to stop a rez. CPC actually hurts my ability to cleave out a rez because of the self-weakness. In case of LB rangers, standard dodges and Death's Charge is enough since LB rangers have short burst windows. P/P deadeye is unique in that it's the only build in the game that continuously bursts.

Also the video was more about emphasizing the absurd amount of effectiveness a thief can get from just 1 button.

YouTube

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2018

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

It extremelly balanced, cause win deppends the overall team tactics like dev said, player need to keep running and caping and avoid situations they cant win... right?

so acdorfing with i have learned from some post, this video has alot of l2p moments..

• Thieves have always hard countered necros on multiple weapon sets why is this shocking ? It wasnt until scourge that necros really had a overwhelming presence vs thieves and everything else for that matter. With the boon corruption nerfs and damage nerfs its very possible for a thief yet again to destroy a necro be it dash d/p pp rifle sword dagger sword pistol even staff its all match ups favoring the thief.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@saerni.2584 said:

If I want to secure a down I would go for Soul Spiral which both applies poison and does enough damage to stop a rez. CPC actually hurts my ability to cleave out a rez because of the self-weakness. In case of LB rangers, standard dodges and Death's Charge is enough since LB rangers have short burst windows. P/P deadeye is unique in that it's the only build in the game that continuously bursts.

Also the video was more about emphasizing the absurd amount of effectiveness a thief can get from just 1 button.

Good reasons although the thief bounced around a lot and was probably hitting multiple abilities (mark, etc). But I don’t disagree that Unload is a particularly strong burst.

The best counter imo is ranged pressure because it can’t defend and attack at the same time. That and a few well timed interrupts can wreck P/P.

From the video he seems to be pretty glassy outside of evades. You basically have to either counter pressure him or use projectile hate. Otherwise a free casting P/P deadeye will output super huge damage.

Deadeye (Thief)

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

It extremelly balanced, cause win deppends the overall team tactics like dev said, player need to keep running and caping and avoid situations they cant win... right?

so acdorfing with i have learned from some post, this video has alot of l2p moments..

At least lets think for ourselves instead of listening to devs that broke pvp in the first place.
    The only way @Crinn.7864 could get out of that situation was spectral grasp (which he doesnt have on) into executioners scyth, . Even then the thief can easily break out of it and ghost since every thief runs "Shadowstep" because there is no reason not to.

Even if you want to bring in team tactics which makes no sense seeing as this is solo q, thief still has advantage because he can easily avoid anything @Crinn.7864 throws and stealth. Even if the thief gets clipped, that is lost damage if the thief has time to stealth or port.

What bugs me most is this is the same flawed logic devs used to build necro in the first place. Instead of stating "l2p" as a rookie, you really need to track some of the changes theyve made to the classes over the years to understand that you cannot take what the devs say seriously

• Azure The Heartless.3261Azure The Heartless.3261 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2018

@Crinn.7864 said:

The most skill intensive class.

My takeaways on this.

• 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, is really kitten easy. Let's face it.
    • At the same time, p/p thief is erased by anything that can stick on, pressure, reflect or return fire.
    • Necros now get focused by range because all of their damage mechanics punish people meleeing them.

I'm probably taking into account Crinn's track record on thief opinions but other classes eat pistol thieves for breakfast. They directly counter necros.
    I understand your frustration Crinn, but keep in mind that thief knows what he counters. It's not busted across the board, just particularly versus your class.

Unload is really low effort for the DPS it puts out, but keep in mind the thief is glass and also has less options to disengage and deal with people in his face in return.

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• reikken.4961reikken.4961 Member ✭✭✭

Ranged thief does have the advantage vs necro, but it's not hopeless. You can still outplay them. Running away was your mistake.

Unload costs initiative. 5 of it, in fact. If all shots hit, it refunds 2. But if you dodge or block even a single bullet, there's no refund. Or if they have to cancel their own unload to dodge, or if you cancel it for them with an interrupt. So you dodge during the first unload to mitigate most of the damage, then you immediately attack. Make use of CC (and damage pressure) to stop any further unloads, trying to save your remaining dodge charge for when it's needed. And spectral armor + shroud can let you tank a lot of damage. When he stealths or runs away, then you can run.

Also corrosive poison cloud.
    It's good against melee thieves too, as it pulses weakness. It is very commonly on my bar.

• MithranArkanere.8957MithranArkanere.8957 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2018

@Flauvious.6195 said:

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

Enter skill ammo.

Would be flavorful to give guns and ammo system too. I think the count should be much lower though, 5-10 you won't even notice you have an ammo system. Make it 3; you can spam 3 unloads, enough to kill someone unless they actively defend themselves, but a low enough ammount that you might have to, idk, use other skills besides unload.

This is something I really want for pistols and rifles.

There has been some experiments on this, if you go to Elon Riverlands and get the Vlast Avenger, you get a rather slow weapon that has ammo and a recharge skill. Too slow compared with player guns, but a good start and proof of concept.

Player guns could be changed in the same spirit to require a recharge after depleting their ammo, giving guns a combat rythm they lack. When you see necromancer or mesmer with a scepter and most players with a melee weapon, you can time your attack to the third hit to interrupt. With a gun they just spam endlessly. Make it 6 shots for each gun, then have a recharge in the form of an animation, and guns get the rythm they are lacking.
    And since some skills may require more ammo, the recharge may have to happen more often with certain skills. For example, Body Shot fires something like a "Bolas" with 3 skulls, so it could use 3 bullets from the main hand's gun, make it 4 for Black Powder and 2 for Head Shot, and they can't be spammed too much and can be improved to have a greater effect on each use.
    For example, Unload could be changed from firing a fixed amount of bullets to emptying both clips. Since it's 2 guns, if it was 6 bullets each gun, that's 12 bullets. So enemies would be be able to predict an unload is coming after the gun recharges for a maximum number of bullets, or the thief may just fire later dealing less damage but making it harder to predict.
    For some players it may feel a bit off at first, but they will get used and overall guns would have a better feel both for the users and their opponents in competitive modes.

• Bossun.2046Bossun.2046 Member ✭✭✭

Thats what sucks about power necro especially when you don't run ranged pressure from staff. From the looks of it though, maybe using AXE 2 as counter pressure would of been effective seeing as it can take up about half a health pool if not dodged.

As for CPC, I normally run it when I see a ranger or a thief just to make sure that my heal doesn't get interrupted.

sugoi monogatari oniichan

edited February 22, 2018

@reikken.4961 said:
    Ranged thief does have the advantage vs necro, but it's not hopeless. You can still outplay them. Running away was your mistake.

Nope.

The best course of action for a necro to take when confronted by any thief is to beeline to the nearest allies. Thieves (especially P/P) are only tooled for dealing with 1 opponent at a time, if a necro can get in with some allies the thief will usually back off. Usually.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:
    I'm probably taking into account Crinn's track record on thief opinions but other classes eat pistol thieves for breakfast. They directly counter necros.
    I understand your frustration Crinn, but keep in mind that thief knows what he counters. It's not busted across the board, just particularly versus your class.

Honestly my biggest frustration was the fact that the thief missed several unloads in a row, yet was still able to keep spamming the skill. In the very first clip in that video the thief used 6 unloads to get the down, with a 7th used to cleave my downstate. Those first 6 unloads occurred across a period of 11 seconds. No class should be able burst with such rapidity.

YouTube

@Crinn.7864 said:

@reikken.4961 said:

Nope.

The best course of action for a necro to take when confronted by any thief is to beeline to the nearest allies. Thieves (especially P/P) are only tooled for dealing with 1 opponent at a time, if a necro can get in with some allies the thief will usually back off. Usually.

Actually in many situations the best thing to do is to force a disengage THEN beeline to the nearest ally. As someone who has mained thief you really want to break a thief's momentum more than anything. That can be either disengaging quickly or burst. Normally disengaging really is not an option for necro which is why i never really see necros try it when jumped.

• DeadlySynz.3471DeadlySynz.3471 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23, 2018

necro isn't meant to stand up against a ranged class.. well in this case a thief attacking at range. But hey, lets nerf necro more, you survived way too long for those encounters, necro too OP lol. This does put into perspective though just how vulnerable they are to ranged classes. Perhaps it might be time to add reflect projectiles while barrier is active.

On a similar note, if you were running a ranger with sic'em, I'm certain that thief would be thinking the same thing about you "such a stupid class"

Rock, paper, scissors

• Henrik.7560Henrik.7560 Member ✭✭✭

It's a stupid cheese spec he's playing and good at ganking necros due to their slow skills/mobility.
    If I get on my mara core ele I would destroy that plebian, reflect 1 or 2 of his unload bullets puts him to half health, then air attunement and press 2 and he's DEAD.

[eA] Sakura | Kaineng

• babazhook.6805babazhook.6805 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Henrik.7560 said:
    It's a stupid cheese spec he's playing and good at ganking necros due to their slow skills/mobility.
    If I get on my mara core ele I would destroy that plebian, reflect 1 or 2 of his unload bullets puts him to half health, then air attunement and press 2 and he's DEAD.

Pretty well this but here the thing with p/p thief and this holds true with the d/d condition thief.

The good ones take what they are allowed. By this I mean as long as the target reacts in such a manner so as to ensure the next best attack is always an unload or a deathblossom that will be the next attack. This then gives the appearance that all the thief can do is spam a single skill. As soon as a good thief faces that reflect, block or other such countermeasures (with DBlossom it immobs and kites) they will switch up their attacks. If they don't they die.

• @Henrik.7560 said:

Just curious, but which reflects do you use on ele vs theives? only 2 I can think of is after shock or gaining earth aura after an overload

• L2P issue.

Break line of sight.

Be with your team and call the Target

Burst the squishy

E-Z and Next...

There is a reason we don't see these thieves running in plat.

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Uriel.6310 said:

@Henrik.7560 said:

Just curious, but which reflects do you use on ele vs theives? only 2 I can think of is after shock or gaining earth aura after an overload

Earth focus 4 or staff earth 3 but I doubt he would be playing staff.

• wwDefuser.2056wwDefuser.2056 Member ✭✭
    edited February 23, 2018

It's actually hopeless to create a constructive discussion on this forum.
    Everyone that has no mechanical skill admits that his class doesnt deserve a nerf/rework. No matter what spec people play (Scourge, Mirage, Spellbreaker, ...) "it's not op ... just l2p" :/

3 different/unique specs (core | HOT | POF) ... 7 (8) different weapons you can pick ... ~40? different utilitys ... tons of Amuletts, Sigils and Runes .... and no way to counter a specific build?!

Yeah L2P the another game... !

This game got so boring to watch and play with the release of POF.
    Balance Patches that change skills by 1200% (Vampiric Presence) of their Damage scaling or 30% (warrior gs) and no one really cares while other weapon skills stay untouched - 6 Years after release - Some Core classes got support and some got trashtier.
    The current meta doesnt care if you do 10..20..30% more DMG or less, cause you just need to get 2 or 3 lucky hits (maybe 1 with Deadeye) or the right opponent spec. to win a fight. Pressing the same button over and over (or just once) ... how could this mean fun or balance to you ?

• @wwDefuser.2056 said:
    It's actually hopeless to create a constructive discussion on this forum.
    Everyone that has no mechanical skill admits that his class doesnt deserve a nerf/rework. No matter what spec people play (Scourge, Mirage, Spellbreaker, ...) "it's not op ... just l2p" :/

3 different/unique specs (core | HOT | POF) ... 7 (8) different weapons you can pick ... ~40? different utilitys ... tons of Amuletts, Sigils and Runes .... and no way to counter a specific build?!

Yeah L2P the another game... !

This game got so boring to watch and play with the release of POF.
    Balance Patches that change skills by 1200% (Vampiric Presence) of their Damage scaling or 30% (warrior gs) and no one really cares while other weapon skills stay untouched - 6 Years after release - Some Core classes got support and some got trashtier.
    The current meta doesnt care if you do 10..20..30% more DMG or less, cause you just need to get 2 or 3 lucky hits (maybe 1 with Deadeye) or the right opponent spec. to win a fight. Pressing the same button over and over (or just once) ... how could this mean fun or balance to you ?

I think people are “defending” p/p thief not because they play the build, but because it’s simply not good. Yeah, yeah, it’s good at killing single targets who find themselves extremely vulnerable to projectile spam, but that’s about it. There are very few matches where a team wouldn’t be better off with about a dozen other builds.

It’s funny how much cancer necros will spread around a node, then they find their hard counter and complain that it must be OP.

No. You’re wrong. It simply isn’t. There’s a reason p/p thief is not meta, it’s garbage.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.