Zerk Fresh Air Weaver | WvW 1VX

Lasiurus.4067

Running this or staff, but with lightning rod now and they're both super fun. It's the only enjoyable Weaver play to me as sword just continues to disappoint in this meta.

Really wish Unravel was F5 and we had a stance with condi clear, it'd make these builds fantastic!!

Thanks for the vid.

I use Arcane, Cellofrag seems to be too as he's getting Elemental Surge on Arcane Blast . There's some staff videos by G00DIH where he uses Water, Air, Weaver that I've been meaning to try with sc/f too. However, I really think Arcane is a must leaving you to choose between Air or Water and only one facilitates an offensive build style, but also leaves us lacking one of our most important sources of sustain. :(

Again, Unravel F5 would give us situational access to our defensive abilities without having to wait through two attunes while not sucking up a valuable utility slot.

I guess I could give up Arcane Blast for Unravel, but Arcane Blast is a huge boost to your burst as well as valuable CC tool.

I wish I could run that build, but there are just way too many people running condi builds. I run air/water/weaver, and I actually don't run fresh air for roaming. Tempest defense + lightning rod is very nice for roaming, as most thieves run daze on steal, they activate my shocking aura from TD, and it gives me enough time to burst them into a panic, so they end up running or dying. Every time I swap water to arcane, I run into a real tanky condi roamer, and it's GG.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:I wish I could run that build, but there are just way too many people running condi builds. I run air/water/weaver, and I actually don't run fresh air for roaming. Tempest defense + lightning rod is very nice for roaming, as most thieves run daze on steal, they activate my shocking aura from TD, and it gives me enough time to burst them into a panic, so they end up running or dying. Every time I swap water to arcane, I run into a real tanky condi roamer, and it's GG.

What utilities and what Weaver traits? I feel so naked with Arcane!

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@"Shagaliscious.6281" said:I wish I could run that build, but there are just way too many people running condi builds. I run air/water/weaver, and I actually don't run fresh air for roaming. Tempest defense + lightning rod is very nice for roaming, as most thieves run daze on steal, they activate my shocking aura from TD, and it gives me enough time to burst them into a panic, so they end up running or dying. Every time I swap water to arcane, I run into a real tanky condi roamer, and it's GG.

What utilities and what Weaver traits? I feel so naked with Arcane!

Here ya go!http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJArdncMAdOg94C+MAM5iFJAjoHsDqB3L6JdmWYBEAOhA-j1BXABiqHAAlY5t/gsq/IsygAUa8sSQSBUlyI-w

Scepter is just too slow without FA. FA (discharge) is like the most damage in your kit, especially on weaver since you can proc it twice. If you're having problems with condies just take ether renewal and use bolstered elements (barrier proc at 50%) for additional sustain. Final shielding, protection and blind/immob on arcane skills is just too good to give up.

• 1 month later...

Archived