[EU] Easy going PVP player LFG — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] Easy going PVP player LFG

As a mature player who still likes bashing his keyboard in pvp matches, I am looking for a team/ group of people / friends / guild to spend some time together, in the mist, trying to climb the ladder as far as our skill level allows.

Although I am not a youngster anymore and my time available for the game is limited, I am still quite competitive. Yet, I do not like rude and impolite people that freak out when they see mistakes, especially considering it is a video game. I am far from being perfect, but I like things done in the right way, so to say. A relaxed and friendly environment is preferred.

What I can offer is a focused attitude without being a “pro player”. However, I am a seasoned player for I started Gw2 at launch.

Server EU +1 CEST
Main: Mesmer/Mirage
Alts: Necro and Guard (but just if I have to...)
Availability: one, sometime 2 evenings a week. Eventually 1 afternoon in the weekend, but not granted. My availability may improve when I travel for work, 1 week a month.
Preferred game type: PVP 70% PVE 30%
Skill level Gold 3 – Plat 1-2
Voice Chat: yes, but no mic due to family issues unless I am traveling, then I can talk all night long :-D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.