Nevermore: Protector of Verdance... wat do??

Fallesafe.5932

I'm seriously hung up on this part of the Nevermore quest (Protector of Verance). Apparently, this is a daytime meta-event in Verdant Brink which requires a lot of people to complete. But, I've been popping in and out of this zone for two weeks now (joining meta groups, etc). And nobody is ever doing it.

How do you get this done?? Is anybody else having this problem? And how many people does it take to complete this event? Maybe we can organize something if there are enough other people hung up on this point too. Is it just me?

It doesn't require a lot of people but it's a bit tedious to do solo especially the beginning that requires doing what is basically the same event 3 times for the towers. The parts collection and planting bombs are equally bad since they don't scale at all so it will drag on for a long time without more people.

@Khisanth.2948 said:It doesn't require a lot of people but it's a bit tedious to do solo especially the beginning that requires doing what is basically the same event 3 times for the towers. The parts collection and planting bombs are equally bad since they don't scale at all so it will drag on for a long time without more people.

Oh wait, so it is soloable? That would solve my problem.

You could also try getting into a map where the event chain has started (or is about to start, if there's some way to tell) and then announce it in map chat or use the LFG tool to attract more people.

Make sure to say it's needed for Nevermore - it's likely other people will be working on it and will come to join in, and some people will help with events for legendaries even if they don't need it themselves because they know how annoying it can be when that one thing is stopping your progress.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:It doesn't require a lot of people but it's a bit tedious to do solo especially the beginning that requires doing what is basically the same event 3 times for the towers. The parts collection and planting bombs are equally bad since they don't scale at all so it will drag on for a long time without more people.

If you start as soon as night turns to day but I would start with a heavy does of coffee.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

If you start as soon as night turns to day but I would start with a heavy does of coffee.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Yea... I see what you mean;) I just soloed 95% of it, but ran out of time on the bombs (2/5). But I started waaay late, and didn't have max daytime to work with. Ill try again later

Archived