Instead of Fractal Goddess why not this?

Rikimaru.7890

The matter is silly, yet unavoidable, but what if we do something else instead? I mean the title "Fractal God" is just cliché and I for one won't display it. What I would like however is if the "Fractal God" effect gave your character the same visual effects as the Harbinger of Woe has while you are inside Fractals.So if you could have only one or the other which would you prefer?

If i wanted to look like the haribinger i could....without the need for the title.

That leaves me back at the titular problem of "gender neutrality", i personally don't like the route being taken to affix title to character gender as that's just going to cause another uproar about Anet assuming genders when they have a character in game that is transgendered. This whole scenario could be avoided by just not using the word god/goddess again and moving to terms that are not used but are equally as cool for titles.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

@"TexZero.7910" said:That leaves me back at the titular problem of "gender neutrality", i personally don't like the route being taken to affix title to character gender as that's just going to cause another uproar about Anet assuming genders when they have a character in game that is transgendered. .

By the way... stupidest comment of the week.

Not sure if you understand what im saying.... but okay it's the dumbest thing you've seen this week guess you don't internet much.

@TexZero.7910 said:

@TexZero.7910 said:That leaves me back at the titular problem of "gender neutrality", i personally don't like the route being taken to affix title to character gender as that's just going to cause another uproar about Anet assuming genders when they have a character in game that is transgendered. .

By the way... stupidest comment of the week.

Not sure if you understand what im saying.... but okay it's the dumbest thing you've seen this week guess you don't internet much.

It was just a miserable comment. Sorry for taking my crap day out on you. :/

I’ve suggested in the previous thread to just not use things in titles which would assume a Gender in the first place. And Anet should AVOID using them here on out because people will complain.I’m happy they will introduce Fractal Goddess, but hopefully Anet avoids the Gendered nouns in titles for their own sakes, because people just complain. :confounded:

If I have to pick, it would be the title. But I just don't really care about either.

The problem with Harbinger's visual is the same I have with the cosmic infusions. They just make your character look... unnatural. And I just prefer my characters to be aesthetically pleasing.

@"TexZero.7910" said:If i wanted to look like the haribinger i could....without the need for the title.

That leaves me back at the titular problem of "gender neutrality", i personally don't like the route being taken to affix title to character gender as that's just going to cause another uproar about Anet assuming genders when they have a character in game that is transgendered. This whole scenario could be avoided by just not using the word god/goddess again and moving to terms that are not used but are equally as cool for titles.

Actually you can't neither Blue or Red celestial infusion will give you the Harbingers visual effect.The Red infusion makes you look like the Bosses on CM, while Blue makes you look like Simon, but the Harbinger has a unique visual effect where you can see some destroyed planet if you look close at him.So if you don't want it that's fine, but don't be mistaken that you can actually have the visual effect.

@Rikimaru.7890 said:

@"TexZero.7910" said:If i wanted to look like the haribinger i could....without the need for the title.

Actually you can't neither Blue or Red celestial infusion will give you the Harbingers visual effect.The Red infusion makes you look like the Bosses on CM, while Blue makes you look like Simon, but the Harbinger has a unique visual effect where you can see some destroyed planet if you look close at him.So if you don't want it that's fine, but don't be mistaken that you can actually have the visual effect.

Actually i can...sure i wont be an exact recreation but i absolutely can slap on a Fractal GS, the Primeval Skins with the Legendary backpiece and slab myself in aura's.

Archived