Spawncamping & Siege

Maya Santos.7401

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hiraldo.7954 said:

@"Shagaliscious.6281" said:Ahh, good old Maguuma. "We hate fighting BG because all they do is hide behind siege", then they proceed to hide behind siege. Hilarious.

Hiding behind siege in an open field right next to the enemy spawn omegalul

I am just assessing the screen shot, and what I see is Mag players humping siege to spawn camp.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:Ahh, good old Maguuma. "We hate fighting BG because all they do is hide behind siege", then they proceed to hide behind siege. Hilarious.

I am just assessing the screen shot, and what I see is Mag players humping siege to spawn camp.

We were camping them all morning with no siege while they continuously build acs and ballistas and trebs. The only reason siege was built on mags side in the first place was in response to sos building siege.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:Ahh, good old Maguuma. "We hate fighting BG because all they do is hide behind siege", then they proceed to hide behind siege. Hilarious.

There's a certain Rx spellbreaker who has been suiciding into the seige all day. If the rest of SoS shared his vision they could have wiped the mag pug group by now. Juss sayin'

@GrahamW.5397 said:

We were camping them all morning with no siege while they continuously build acs and ballistas and trebs. The only reason siege was built on mags side in the first place was in response to sos building siege.

Why not just not spawn camp them at that point? Get a real fight in lords room when they try to take their keep back.

Why not just not spawn camp them at that point? Get a real fight in lords room when they try to take their keep back.

Hey now, they haven't gotten that far yet. Can't ask for too much at once you know..

Because why not. They've had plenty of numbers all day they could have easily pushed out and killed the siege and made a go at the keep if they were at all organised. If they're just going to sit there doing nothing letting us spawn camp them then thats not really our fault is it.

@"Ubi.4136" said:This is pretty much what you would expect:

What they keep saying: "we want fights"What they mean: "we want free/easy loot from people we outnumber"

Stay classy spawn campers. Oh wait, nvm.

SoS had a group of ~40 people earlier letting like 5-10 just walk up and kill their siege and kill players freely. but yes we're only able to spawn camp them because we outnumber them makes sense.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:Why not just not spawn camp them at that point? Get a real fight in lords room when they try to take their keep back.

That's already happened.... then they decided to leave the map and let everything upgrade to t3.Notice redbl is still half blue? maybe SoS should go hit BG for a change anyways.

Not currently in T1, so no, I don't know what desert BL looks like. And why don't you guys hit BG for a change? Don't get me wrong, I hate how SoS says they want to take on BG, but they never actually do it, they just blob the 3rd server. But you guys have 3 keeps in EBG, why not try to make it 4?

Well, I'm hurt! Going on 2 yrs we have been seeing mag at our house, and I go to the forums today and I see this....Mag cheating on us with SoS.. all dressed up with siege and blocking all exits. They have never done that with us! I mean we have had our problems in the past but I don't think that cheating is the answer. We could of talked about this... there was even a little talk about a possible long term commitment with the new alliance system and now THIS! I think I just need some time... maybe a week to think about this...but if i see this ONE more time,.its OVER..no more getting together in BLs in front of bay, no more friday night movies at Garri, no more meeting at bluevale or redvale refuge, no more parties at Hills...and no more coming over to Titanpaw with your friends and hanging out! I MEAN IT! I'm just hurt...

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:Why not just not spawn camp them at that point? Get a real fight in lords room when they try to take their keep back.

That's already happened.... then they decided to leave the map and let everything upgrade to t3.Notice redbl is still half blue? maybe SoS should go hit BG for a change anyways.

Not currently in T1, so no, I don't know what desert BL looks like. And why don't you guys hit BG for a change? Don't get me wrong, I hate how SoS says they want to take on BG, but they never actually do it, they just blob the 3rd server. But you guys have 3 keeps in EBG, why not try to make it 4?

Who's going to spawn camp sos if we leave though.

@GrahamW.5397 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:This is pretty much what you would expect:

What they keep saying: "we want fights"What they mean: "we want free/easy loot from people we outnumber"

SoS had a group of ~40 people earlier letting like 5-10 just walk up and kill their siege and kill players freely. but yes we're only able to spawn camp them because we outnumber them makes sense.

Well, I wasn't there, but I have watched 4 different videos of it, and every single one shows them with the outnumbered buff. The screenshots show the outnumbered buff. I'm guessing that buff means they were outnumbered. But I'll wiki it since I must be confused.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:This is pretty much what you would expect:

Well, I wasn't there, but I have watched 4 different videos of it, and every single one shows them with the outnumbered buff. The screenshots show the outnumbered buff. I'm guessing that buff means they were outnumbered. But I'll wiki it since I must be confused.

I'm sure they were outnumbered at points but they weren't this morning while I was on. They had a pretty solid group that couldn't push out at all and was just letting us walk up and kill their siege. They also aren't outnumbered rn either, I can post screens if you want.

Archived