Hammer rev backline, traits and stances in wvw

Jonnu.3869

Heey!

Ive been wondering about my hammer rev lately. Mostly the trait and stance choices. Ive heard lots of people say go for brutality for the stability removal. Its just a bit hard to get into combat to switch weapons for quickness cause I kinda like the utility of staff for certain situations. I use zerker gear and glint as primary stance.

Now today I thought about trying dwarf stance instead of shiro since I hardly use shiro for anything and dwarf seems like a better for "oh shit!" situations for defensives. Then I also thought about (metabattle suggested) speccing for retribution for it, thus losing brutality for defensive traits. Whats the situation of brutality atm. Should I learn to get advantage of it or would having better survivability be as beneficial for my squad in general? Would having dwarf stance but still being specced to devastation for brutality be the middle ground?

I personally think that if brutality really is super good I will want to adapt to using it. Just the nice defensives with dwarf stance (made even better with retribution) are really tempting.

Then theres also mallyx but not sure if its worth using really. Dwarf seems more useful for defensives in general (aside from resiatance). Opinions on mallyx?

Archived