More frequent balance

BeLZedaR.4790

Gonna start to push this starting now because this is very needed.While the last patch did not actually push any of the meta classes out of their position(mesmers changed vuild but that’s it) and pretty much all that was weak/strong stayed there, but it did reduce the gaps a little and pushed things in a better direction.

More nudges like this in the right direction will eventually make an actual change, so we need more patches.

Also whenever there’s a patch people come back to see and try new things and it brings some excitement for a period of time.

Let’s push so instead of going down from patch per season to one per two seasons (LUL why?) to try and fet 2 patches per season like it should be, a big patch at end of season, a small patch mid season that doesn’t change a whole lot but pushes weaker builds up and instant pick builds down.

@witcher.3197 said:Honestly? No. Please don't.

Every patch is just more powercreep, balance is garbage but I came to accept that it'll only be worse. The slower they wreck the combat the better.

Not really. It power creeps only when they make something new, like pof or new mesmer.If you look at HoT by the end of it a lot of the insane stuff at the start of it was toned down a lot

@bluri.2653 said:You are asking something everyone has been asking since the start of the game, buddy it aint happening.

I know xDDoesn’t cost me anything to bring this up again though. Maybe in 5 years they realize it could be a good idea.

Also felt this was worth bringing up since we’re going in the opposite direction as i mentioned, and getting less instead of more.

Archived