qol for mirage

xiao.2614

I personally dont see either change taking effect. There are enough complaints about mesmers in pvp that any buffs to their defensive ability would meet a lot of resistance. As for the superspeed minor in mirage, that was put into game (as noted by devs) to balance out mirage cloak since when you dodge you dont move and may still need to get out of aoes. I dont see this changing ever since it was a design choice. Im sorry you arent happy with the way mirage is. Hopefully you can find value with the rest of the traits.btw, pof is on sale currently, something to think about if you change your mind.

@Khailyn.6248 said:I personally dont see either change taking effect. There are enough complaints about mesmers in pvp that any buffs to their defensive ability would meet a lot of resistance. As for the superspeed minor in mirage, that was put into game (as noted by devs) to balance out mirage cloak since when you dodge you dont move and may still need to get out of aoes. I dont see this changing ever since it was a design choice. Im sorry you arent happy with the way mirage is. Hopefully you can find value with the rest of the traits.btw, pof is on sale currently, something to think about if you change your mind.

The protection is fine, but I understand his point about hte superspeed minor. It should be a baseline component of mirage cloak, not something we have to trait for, it shouldn't have to be a minor is the argument, should be baseline and something else be in that slot instead.

@Khailyn.6248 said:I personally dont see either change taking effect. There are enough complaints about mesmers in pvp that any buffs to their defensive ability would meet a lot of resistance. As for the superspeed minor in mirage, that was put into game (as noted by devs) to balance out mirage cloak since when you dodge you dont move and may still need to get out of aoes. I dont see this changing ever since it was a design choice. Im sorry you arent happy with the way mirage is. Hopefully you can find value with the rest of the traits.btw, pof is on sale currently, something to think about if you change your mind.

FailFish

Archived