Who will be staying Necro?

Kam.4092

I'll play my Ele heavily, but I plan to use my 80 boost on a shiny new Guardian that will be my new #2. There is no "purity of purpose" with Necro right now. Too many skills, traits, and specializations have conflicting or unfocused effects. Unless something changes, my Necro will be strictly a bench play, maybe focused on WvW.

Necro was my first char in gw2 ever. My Nornlady has every map on 100% and does everything first. Surely i will play her in PoF as first char. Also i will stay necro for Events/Open World/soloing things, hopefully the new elite add some more classdepth to feels a little bit more rewarding by playing it. But for any kind of groupcontent i will use my mesmer or guard. Have had hopes i can play necro in ervery gamemmode on a competitive level but sadly it seems this won't be work also with PoF.

I usually swap between multiple depending on what I'm necro however is what I would class as my main, specially for pve. However recently I've been using my DH in fractals and really enjoying it.

I was fully hyped about continuing the story with my necro but after these recent changes I really ain't feeling the hype anymore. The more I read about Firebrand the more that hype returns.

Unfortunately I think I'm done with necro until anet stop shitting all over it.

My necro will always be my main, I play for the theme/feel > whatever the meta may be.

I have alts to meta with; they're my mules, my robots, they do my biding, I do not love them, I barely even like them. They have no character or personal touch; they are whatever the community forces them to be. I change their wardrobe to be the most basic, fugly stuff there is, because that's all they, the community & anet deserve. I delete them from existence with glee when meta changes & I replace them as easy as I change my socks.

Of course, I keep any gear they may have had as it is infinitely more valuable than the meat sack that wore it.

My necro main is everything they are not: full of life, character & personality. He does the story, he's the hero of this RPG.

My alts are ... scum.

Archived