Harry Potter gear

Fenom.9457

@Chaos.3579 said:you would probably need the wizard or witches hat. sadly those items can only be acquired during small periods of time from the gem store (usually around Halloween). aside from that the scarf is a good pick. rest comes down to personal choice in robes and colors.

I've got the hat actually, but not many characters used one quite like it. Any suggestions for the school robes? (or anything simpler and not super long and magicky)?

You want a class that uses a scepter and the Privateer Scepter Skin. Go for Scepter/Torch and you can use Touch of Madness to still have an off hand equipped. You could also go for various Foci that look like books, scrolls, potions or other weird stuff like voodoo dolls, bottled ships or skulls.Can't help with the clothes though, nothing comes to mind that would have the right shape or be simple enough to pass as a robe from HP.

@"lokh.2695" said:You want a class that uses a scepter and the Privateer Scepter Skin. Go for Scepter/Torch and you can use Touch of Madness to still have an off hand equipped. You could also go for various Foci that look like books, scrolls, potions or other weird stuff like voodoo dolls, bottled ships or skulls.Can't help with the clothes though, nothing comes to mind that would have the right shape or be simple enough to pass as a robe from HP.

Thanks for the tip on that scepter! I looked through them all but I missed that one. As for using a focus, the new alchemist one looks like a bottle of something form Snape's stores. The touch of madness seems like it'd work better though

Archived