funny nerfs again

Ragnarox.9601

hehe they dont know what to do so buff more spirit weapons :D Nerfs to F2 are not needed. Removing of Magi amulet killed support FB. Someone is really hating FB.Buffed eles fresh air op build, mesmers one shot stayed the same.Druids got nerfhammered finally.Warriors/SB got nerfed.Thieves got buffed so 2,2,2,2,2,2 is a new thing (again).Scourges/holo's got nerfed hard (they needed little shavin' but this is little too much)

we need hammer buffs, scepter buffs, staff buffs....who cares about spirit weapons, they died in 2013 so leave them RIP.

@Axl.8924 said:i may sound like a guardian hater, but you guys are pretty op.You are neigh invincible in defensives and run at super speed, or at least it seems so.its kinda silly with the amounts of condi/power burst you can give out while surviving anything.

Guardian has no access to Superspeed, no speed traits and poor convenient Swiftness access, I have no idea what you are on about, you seem lost and confused. Perhaps you're confusing the class icon with another? Warrior as Spellbreaker perhaps?

@"Axl.8924" said:i may sound like a guardian hater, but you guys are pretty op.You are neigh invincible in defensives and run at super speed, or at least it seems so.its kinda silly with the amounts of condi/power burst you can give out while surviving anything.

"Amazing, every single word of what you just said was wrong" - Luke Skywalker.

Idk what's wrong with Devs. Why nerf f2? They nerfed the aegis and resistance on F3 and now no more healing? Just delete firebrand as a spec and give us another one, since you don't want us playing with the tomes which are the major sell point on this spec.And what they got with spirit weapons? just leave them behind, they suck! Buff shouts, they were fun back in the day.

@Axl.8924 said:i may sound like a guardian hater, but you guys are pretty op.You are neigh invincible in defensives and run at super speed, or at least it seems so.its kinda silly with the amounts of condi/power burst you can give out while surviving anything.

• Invincible Defenses
  • Super speed
  • High Condi + Power burst
  • Surviving Everything

I gave the game a break after this most recent, laughable patch, but... Is there a new FB meta build I missed out on or is @Axl.8924 smoking something fierce?

@Ragnarox.9601 said:hehe they dont know what to do so buff more spirit weapons :D Nerfs to F2 are not needed. Removing of Magi amulet killed support FB. Someone is really hating FB.

Shocking, who knew that being tanky, dealing a shitload of condition damage, having good healing, and having good buffs wasn't balanced. Bad design is bad as usual.

@Fashion Mage.3712 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:hehe they dont know what to do so buff more spirit weapons :D Nerfs to F2 are not needed. Removing of Magi amulet killed support FB. Someone is really hating FB.

Shocking, who knew that being tanky, dealing a shitload of condition damage, having good healing, and having good buffs wasn't balanced. Bad design is bad as usual.

Expect something more OP to counter that in next expantion in a press of a buton :)I would bet they are making us hunger for next expansion gimmicks towards what they will add for the current gameplay, more s*** loads of everything.

Well, FB dps is surely dead in sPvP. Support is bordering on meh. Virtuous Solace nerf was bordering on hilarious. No one uses this trait as is. I think after Hunter’s Determination went from 45 sec to 60 sec, the extra 2 seconds on SoC were far more beneficial. Surely at 75 secs I would not even consider it. I am all for none passive game play, but the solution was to change the passive traits not render them obsolete. For Zealous Blade buff, if you are using GS, you are probably playing core retaliation. I am certain that you do not use Zeal in guardian power build that uses GS, and I am talking weak builds here, like aegis shatter. Since the devs clearly do zero monitoring, it would be nice if they at least check metabattle to get a vague idea of what the PvP builds are. Man, the last two patches had so many random things that have no use or benefit (like SW 1 sec CD).

To be fair though, almost all meta builds in sPvP, except memser, got nerfed. Both core and DH should be on better standing now, since nothing has changed. Comparable bruiser builds: SB, Holo and Druid, got some massive nerfs.

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:I saw a post from a dev saying that they felt that FB was making other support classes not viable and so with the nerfs to pretty much every class cept a couple, other support classes will be viable and not just Fb

"Other support classes were weaker than FB, so instead of giving them a buff in ally-output healing, we decided to nerf FB Support builds, as well, as other potential FB power builds."

"In other news, please view our Dev Tide Pods challenge on Twitch!" -Anet

@Saiyan.1704 said:

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:I saw a post from a dev saying that they felt that FB was making other support classes not viable and so with the nerfs to pretty much every class cept a couple, other support classes will be viable and not just Fb

"Other support classes were weaker than FB, so instead of giving them a buff in ally-output healing, we decided to nerf FB Support builds,
as well
, as other potential FB power builds."

"In other news, please view our Dev Tide Pods challenge on Twitch!" -Anet

I believe they are Buffing and nerfing every class but Mender's Amulet in PvP would be a decent swap from Magi considering that the power and condi from other classes would of been nerfed aswell... Either way, can't really comment much on it until they release it.

@Saiyan.1704 said:

@Axl.8924 said:i may sound like a guardian hater, but you guys are
pretty op
.You are
neigh invincible
in defensives and run at
super speed
, or at least it seems so.its kinda silly with the amounts of
condi/power burst
you can give out while
surviving anything
  • Invincible Defenses
  • Super speed
  • High Condi + Power burst
  • Surviving Everything

I gave the game a break after this most recent, laughable patch, but... Is there a new FB meta build I missed out on or is @Axl.8924 smoking something fierce?

he's running the zeal/radiance/valor/honor/virtues/firebrand build with magi/zerk/viper amulet all equipped at the same time.

@Kaiser.9873 said:

@CptAurellian.9537 said:Unfortunately, it's obvious they don't have any clue about what to do with
those
two classes.

They seriously have ZERO idea what to do with any class at this point.Possibly, though I always had the impression that for at least one class (ele), they know pretty well where they want it: on a totally overpowered level.

Archived