Please make Eviscerate smoother.

Aretak.3826

A burst skill should never be a DPS loss simply because of horribly clunky animations and aftercast times. Even skull crack is a better DPS option than it, despite it being pure damage.

If PvP balance is the concern (despite mainhand axe not being meta in living memory) skill split the damage to be lower there.

• 2 weeks later...

Evis is one of my favorite skills in the game. It's what makes roaming on core warr fun. Never had a problem with it in the past 5 years not sure why it is a problem now... idk what you are talking about with the whole axe has never been meta... you may be new though. Axe had been used here and there in pvp back in core, and still now it is used by some. It may not be the most common weapon but it is still fine.

Many of Warrior's weapons are outdated to the current game design that has a lot more mobility and a lot less rooting. The Warrior's weapons still have a TON of archaic design left over in them that leaves them vulnerable to modern builds, not to mention that ANet gutted core Warriors (by core design) by making them just do melee damage with some toughness, but with nothing else. Only Spellbreaker has started to break that mold somewhat, but frankly that's what Warriors should have been to begin with.

Eviscerate is just the tip of the iceberg. 100 blades would like to say Hello as well; no mobility, totally rooted while having one of the longest channels in the game, while having as much range as an auto-attack and equal cleave (3 targets). Eviscerate is more of a closer, in my opinion but the rooting I think should be removed. Warriors deserve to be more than this juvenile "slow, clunky" fighter design.

Archived