Reasonable Unrelenting Assault Design Change

Ragion.2831

I think this skill has cucked enough people already. After stepping back into Pvp for a few weeks (Plat division) the animation still glitches.

• Sometimes wont go off when slowed
  • Wont hit a target standing right next to you on some occassions
  • Being locked in a long animation makes you predictable.
  • Full animation will sometimes stick to the ground even when next to the target.

Its at least better than it was at release but i think it is about time it was changed:

Unrelenting Assault: 5 charges. dash evasively and strike the target. Radius 600. Cooldown 15 secsThe animation is a mist effect instead of a normal dash.

The skill can be used up to 5 times before it goes on cooldown and lets you switch targets if you want to within the radius. You can also hit the same target as many times as you want (up to 5). After the first charge has been used you have 10 seconds to use all of them before the skill goes on full cooldown.

SIDE NOTE: Crystal hibernation should be turned into a moving block. I thought we had moved away from static blocks after guardian shield 5 was finally redesigned. If you really want it to be immobile, then put back the stun break and condi immunity. Also Shield 4 boon should be resistance with decent duration instead of a 2 second protection that doesnt do anything.

The original design that Roy presented seemed to consider that the class when running an offensive build has no disengage. I dont know who decided that didnt matter anymore.

How about no? Your version is worse. The evade is what carries this skill through all it’s bullshit and if you remove it then it’s a massive nerf. The real solution is to fix the bug with slow. The ground thing is because it’s a shadowstep, and if there is no valid path to shadow step it will fail to do so.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:How about no? Your version is worse. The evade is what carries this skill through all it’s kitten and if you remove it then it’s a massive nerf. The real solution is to fix the bug with slow. The ground thing is because it’s a shadowstep, and if there is no valid path to shadow step it will fail to do so.

There is still an evade on it. Might help to read the whole thing if you are having trouble understanding how it works.

Even if they fixed the slow bug it still glitches with the map at times

Archived