Account recovery via serial key doesn't work (Tried OG key and PoF key)

I've been playing for 6 years on the same account and yesterday my old email got shut down due to someone trying to compromise it and i wasn't able to recover the account until this morning. However, I put in for a username change anyway to the new email because I didn't trust losing the old one again since it wasn't the first time it's happened. But when it was done last night, someone else did it again this morning but failed to provide me a reset password link.

I fished out my serial key after digging through tons of boxes but putting it into the account recovery thing on the website just gives me an invalid error and to fix it. I know all my character names, their classes and level. I know what I did last night and the money I spent on the gem store and where it went to. I've put in 3 tickets about this already with more and more information each time but didn't get a single response back and it's been hours. I just want to play the game already :(

I have both my original key from the OG Heroic box from beta days (which failed on the site) and even fished out my email that had the serial key to PoF I used on the account and even that failed. What do I even do now if the support team isn't even responding to any of the tickets? D:

Well, for starters, you opened 3 tickets in less then 24 hours. That will slow down your response since they have to go and merge them all together. Next, they usually try to respond withn 72 hours, not meer minutes. So go back, send an reply email on 2 of the tickets referencing the first one and close them. And have some patience.

Archived