SKILLS SPLIT FOR REVENANT PVP to consider

messiah.1908

staff - our healing weaponAA - healing orbs 20% higher healingpunishing sweep - 50% dmg increaseDebilitating Slam - 50% dmg reduction. daze duration increase 1 sec.Warding Rift - dmg increase 20%Renewing Wave - cleanse 3 conditions (does it means split?) healing increase 20%. cast time 0.75sec

sword MHrift slash dmg increase 10%

sword OHfix bug please or make it separate skill use like staff 2

maceManifest Toxin - 2 stack of poisonAnguish Swipe - 2 stacks of tormentSearing Fissure - increase dmg by 20%Echoing Eruption - increase dmg by 10%

hammerdecrease skill activation time pleaseAA - 0.75Coalescence of Ruin - 0.5 secDrop the Hammer - 1 sec

SBAA - increase dmg by 10%Bloodbane Path - increase dmg by 10%. decrease activation time to 0.5secSevenshot - increase dmg by 10%Spiritcrush - decrease activation time to 0.5sec. increased the duration of burning inflicted per interval from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. Increased the duration of slow inflicted per interval from 1.5 second to 2 seconds.Scorchrazor - dmg increase by 100% and burning 2 stacks of 4 sec. this is our defense skill as we have no evade with this weapon.

traitReplenishing Despair - healing increase by 50%Bolstered Anguish - 3% to 5%Spontaneous Destruction - steal 3 boonsDiabolic Inferno - 2 stacks of burningPulsating Pestilence - copy 5 conditions

Improved Aggression - taunt Duration Increase to 100% . retaliation 4 sec.Vicious Reprisal - internal cd 0.5secVersed in Stone - Condition Damage Reduced to 66% as this skill got 90 sec cd now so less use.Steadfast Rejuvenation - Increased healing by 10%

Eluding Nullification - remove 2 conditionsSerene Rejuvenation - alacrity is 3 secMomentary Pacification - icd decrease to 20 sec

Brutality - 4 sec quickness

Cleansing Channel - cleanse 2 conditionsForceful Persistence - 10% dmg increaseSong of the Mists - Call of the Centaur - 20% healing increase, Call of the Assassin - 20% dmg increase, Call of the Dwarf - barrier - healing coefficient from 0.2 to 1, Call of the Demon - 4 stacks of torment, Call of the Dragon - increase dmg by 75%, Call of the Renegade - 3 stacks of bleed and dmg coefficient increase by 50%.

Hardening Persistence - 50 Toughness as some unkeep got reduce pip.Soothing Bastion - increase boon duration by 4 sec.

renegade Major Adept should be 1 sec icd.Sudden Reversal - dmg increase by 50%Heartpiercer - bleeding dmg increase to 33%

utilitiesrenegade utilities should be cast with 0.5 cast time as their effect take place after the castSoothing Stone - 0.75 cast timeInspiring Reinforcement - dmg increase by 10%Forced Engagement - dmg coefficient increase to 1Vengeful Hammers - increase dmg coefficient from 0.2 to 0.3 and healing coefficient from 0.004 to 0.01Pain Absorption - self resistance increase to 3 sec.Project Tranquility - healing coefficient 0.1Protective Solace - unkeep -7Purifying Essence - cleanse 4 coditionsJade Winds - 40 nrg

Reduced cast times on staff 4, renegade utilities, and remove the delay between the first and second hits of sword 5, or increase the speed of the second hit, and I'll be happy. All this other stuff would be just sublime but it's all very unlikely. Also I don't think buffong short bow damage will make it any better, it doesn't matter how much damage it does when all it's abilities are impossible to land. Reduced cast times across all skills are all that will help short bow.

@Flauvious.6195 said:Reduced cast times on staff 4, renegade utilities, and remove the delay between the first and second hits of sword 5, or increase the speed of the second hit, and I'll be happy. All this other stuff would be just sublime but it's all very unlikely. Also I don't think buffong short bow damage will make it any better, it doesn't matter how much damage it does when all it's abilities are impossible to land. Reduced cast times across all skills are all that will help short bow.

those suggestions are skill changing (like mine oh sword above)they looking for split like more nrg or less, more condition or less, more healing or less more dmg or less....looking for easy changes to implement

SB seem useful as hybrid dmg with sage amulet thus i suggested more direct dmg....

Archived