Water grandmaster traits need rework

Vaeo.4097

Playing elementalist I've noticed that only trait I'm using in grandmaster tier of Water specialization is "Cleansing water".In PvP this trait is mandatory because it's the main condi cleansing. But in fractals for tempest healer this trait is also much better than others. Because conditions are not rare thing in fractals and Regeneration + Soothing Mist (not traited) is 600 hps for anyone in you team. Making it 800 hps by traiting "Soothing power" doesn't really worth it."Powerful aura" makes sense only in PvP setup but condi cleansing is much more important here.

I think "Cleansing water" should be made baseline. Just merge it with "Aquatic Benevolence trait". And in major grandmaster add some boon generation or damage amplification trait to compete with Druid in fractals.

Its to game chasing for the ele class to be baseline but it needs to be more support aimed. I suggest making it heal other players (not your self) every time you clear one of there condis or make regs stronger as it stands it dose not do enofe to be a GM but its to powerful to be simply baseline.

There a lot of GM traits that need to be reworked or buff for ele.

After some thinking I want to rephrase my request."Cleansing water" is the only real condi cleansing Elementalist has. Which makes it too important compared to any other trait. Even for PvE content.I think water traitline should have some condi cleanse in base line. For example, Soothing Mist can cleanse one condition once in 3 sec. Or clean 1 condition on dodge in 600 range. Or something like this. In this case "Cleansing water" will be strong condi cleansing for PvP while other grandmaster traits will become viable for PvE content.

Archived