« Weaver is Epic » | WvW Hard Outnumbered Elementalist | HD

Lasiurus.4067

► WEAVER IS EPIC is a montage of my outnumbered Sword/Dagger Weaver in WvW.
This video took a lot of work & I’d like to thank DoNotD for the amazing Edit & all the cinematic.Build is in the description !

► 50 BLACK LION KEY GIVEAWAY : the first 10 person to tell me in commentary on YouTube, how many people in downstate you can see in the whole video (me included ; if a same person is downed twice, it counts twice), will win 5 Black Lion Key. GOOD LUCK ALL !

I really hope you enjoyed the video :)Have a nice day, GW2 Community.Cellofrag

@"Lasiurus.4067" said:

► WEAVER IS EPIC is a montage of my outnumbered Sword/Dagger Weaver in WvW.
This video took a lot of work & I’d like to thank DoNotD for the amazing Edit & all the cinematic.Build is in the description !

► 50 BLACK LION KEY GIVEAWAY : the first 10 person to tell me in commentary on YouTube, how many people in downstate you can see in the whole video (me included ; if a same person is downed twice, it counts twice), will win 5 Black Lion Key. GOOD LUCK ALL !

I really hope you enjoyed the video :)Have a nice day, GW2 Community.Cellofrag

Cello thank you so much for giving so much value. Not many people have the skill to put a lot of quality effort like you do . I subbed to your channel.Glad you are putting yourself out of obscurity and getting some haters ( sign you are doing good) cheers

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Are the enemy players really that bad in your tier? If so, I can destroyed their entire 50 man serg with my warrior!

Cello is a top 10 player, to him, everyone is that bad.

Thanks all for your kind comment but please avoid these comment, there are ofc way better than me especially in PvP

This video was a lot of work, thanks all !

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Are the enemy players really that bad in your tier? If so, I can destroyed their entire 50 man serg with my warrior!

Sigh.. Hitman. Always the ego type posts. Its tiring and its old.

I told you many times if you want to fight just message me in game and we can arrange a duel in the guild hall.

See thats the thing. This is not about you or me. Its about the guy who posted a great roaming vid in this thread. What im saying is your egotiscal posts and chest beating dont do you any favours.

Where are your videos , do you have a youtube channel?. Maybe consider changing your behaviour just a little. Who knows...Encourage the communty........? Try it. Far more rewarding :)

@Little Howl.5231 said:

I told you many times if you want to fight just message me in game and we can arrange a duel in the guild hall.

See thats the thing. This is not about you or me. Its about the guy who posted a great roaming vid in this thread. What im saying is your egotiscal posts and chest beating dont do you any favours.

Where are your videos , do you have a youtube channel?. Maybe consider changing your behaviour just a little. Who knows...Encourage the communty........? Try it. Far more rewarding :)

Ya thats the annoying thing about people calling vid makers, pug stompers. Its like, ok? show us your leetness play vids? It takes effort to make even basic vids. My struggle is to find the right kind of good music.

@Justine.6351 said:

Ya thats the annoying thing about people calling vid makers, pug stompers. Its like, ok? show us your leetness play vids? It takes effort to make even basic vids. My struggle is to find the right kind of good music.

Benny Hill or gtfo

@Justine.6351 said:

I see no one shot mesmers/thieves - immortal core wars - condi 100% boon mirage etc etc, with his build he would be insta downed from stealth eazy , especially when dealing with gankers

@Little Howl.5231 said:

oh I invite you to go meet Hitman in the field. There are lots of great Warriors... and then there’s Hitman! #muchrespecttohitman

Archived