What is your Rank?

Rikimaru.7890

I will be accused of bragging for this and I guess I am bragging, however I'm curious which tier of Mist Attunement people have? A while back, when I said Mist Attunement is not a permanent solution to too many Fractal Relics, I said that I could reach tier 3 from the get go and so I did. However while I was working to reach tier 4 I only met 6 other "Fractal Champions" and the interesting part is that 3 of them when I was nearly done as I was only really missing 5000 Fractal Relics to complete tier 4. So the way I see it the biggest blockade in reaching Fractal God are in fact the Fractal Journals. Makes sense as before the upgrades were added many parties ignored Recommended Fractals and only did T4 daily + CM's.

I'm also curious if there are other Fractal Gods out there as I do not believe I am the only one so far.There must be others who have been hoarding the Pages just as I did. And those who are still working toward tier 4 could you confirm if my observations are correct that your biggest problem are now the Fractal Journals?

Have to agree to Faaris. The poll won't bring any results of value at all compared to the GW2efficiency data.

Fractal journals only are a problem if you haven't run recommended and/or cms on a regular basis. Starting by 0 and being Fractal Prodigy means 3 months of running to get to Fractal Champion. Not a very high barrier in my opinion.My lockout from God are the relics but that's not a big deal since I get a lot of them. I'm collecting clovers for the future as well, so 2-3 more months till reaching the final attunement don't hurt me. The time is little compared to instanced content releases or sink adjustments from Anet.

Price is way too high. I have 10 characters so I spend the pristines on trinkets. Spend the pages and relics on slightly cheaper ascended gear (the ones that cost a fortune/take a lot of effort to craft)

IMO I don't know why they don't create legendary fractal armour now, we have it in spvp, wvw and raids so why not.

@"Rikimaru.7890" said:I will be accused of bragging for this and I guess I am bragging, however I'm curious which tier of Mist Attunement people have? A while back, when I said Mist Attunement is not a permanent solution to too many Fractal Relics, I said that I could reach tier 3 from the get go and so I did. However while I was working to reach tier 4 I only met 6 other "Fractal Champions" and the interesting part is that 3 of them when I was nearly done as I was only really missing 5000 Fractal Relics to complete tier 4. So the way I see it the biggest blockade in reaching Fractal God are in fact the Fractal Journals. Makes sense as before the upgrades were added many parties ignored Recommended Fractals and only did T4 daily + CM's.

I'm also curious if there are other Fractal Gods out there as I do not believe I am the only one so far.There must be others who have been hoarding the Pages just as I did. And those who are still working toward tier 4 could you confirm if my observations are correct that your biggest problem are now the Fractal Journals?

Honestly, if you're interested in the actual statistics, check them here.

Ok, I wasn't aware there was such a thing as player rank when talking about Fractals until I read this post. :lol: And I got 11.5K hours logged in GW2.Hmmm... guess I spend a little too much time in WvW and don't do enough Fractals, huh? :innocent:I wish WvW had your cool looking weapons, though, especially those Gold Fractal ones! :+1:

I can guarantee that at least Deroir is a fractal god(even if he forgot to actually spend the mats to get the title)

I'm sure that nearly everyone in DT, SC, and other speed-clearing guilds are also high-ranked. And everyone in my not-very-meta static has at least one title, except for the new guy (who only recently started playing).

I guess my opinion of fractals (overall) is in the extreme minority. But im realllly bored of them ALL, and see no point in doing the same seventeen encounters thousands of times for a title. When I got into fractals, I had 3 goals:

1) Hit 1002) Get my omnipotion.3) Ad Infinitum.

Now that I've done all three, I see no point spending any more time there. And I'm nowhere NEAR any of the mist attunement ranks. I think you have to be brain-damaged to log in day after day for years and do the same thing over and over.

Like... who seriously enjoys Chaos, or Urban BG, or Dredge, or Cliffside etc any more?? Can we actually have some new things to do now???

@Faaris.8013 said:

@"Fallesafe.5932" said:Like... who seriously enjoys Chaos, or Urban BG, or Dredge, or Cliffside etc any more?? Can we actually have some new things to do now???

Well I do. What do you do when you play GW2?

The only thing I have any fun doing in the game anymore is helping friends/family build their characters (while we talk on discord), and helping new people through first-time dungeon/fractal runs. I only enjoy this game, anymore, insofar as it can facilitate interesting interactions with people. But, for my own personal enjoyment of this game (in itself), I stopped feeling like there was anything to do about 7 months ago.

After you run each fractal scores of times, and get all the loot that you wanted, what reason is there to go back?? I mean, they WERE fun... the first 12 or so times. But now they feel like pure tedium for nothing. I'd rather get my teeth worked on than pug t4s.

And I would LOVE something new to do that had a bunch of big, fat rewards locked behind it (i.e. not titles or skins). Fractals don't offer that. The first 8 months of this game were amazing. That was the time it took for me to max out gear and abilities. Ever since then, it's been a struggle for purpose/meaning.

And I can't even countenance the THOUGHT of doing fractals for the next nine months for the "king of boredom," "master of tedium," etc titles.

• 2 weeks later...

@Malediktus.9250 said:Very low priority for me considering the buffs are minimal, the titles are boring and give no AP.Will buy the ranks if I eventually have enough spare relics and most importantly the book pages (what a torture to play those insanely boring recs!)

7% dmg, 20 ar and 100 hp regen + 4 bonus encryptions per fractal isn't minimal, it's substantial. ar converts into bonus stats with potions.

Archived