Greetings everyone from the Afro Asura

jeyhu.1325

Hello everyone,

I've watched this game over the last 5 years and being a veteran of GW1 I was on the fence about this game until I heard Crystal Desert was making a triumphant return. I spent the last month testing the waters as a free to play account so I couldn't post on here or really talk to anyone in game; basically keeping a low profile. Well I just pre ordered the expansion a few minutes ago and I must say I'm super hyped about this expansion.

I came from Tera, a similar action style MMO to this one but I really missed the world of Tyria. Just giving a shout out to this community as this is my first official forum post. Yes I am a noob, yes you can make fun of me, and yes I am an Asura with an afro. The hype train has left the station!

Take care everyone, see ya in the desert!

• Afro Asura

I'll bite and say howdy and welcome! You are lucky to be a vet of GW1!!! Was just talking to the wife about how I am kinda bummed that we stuck with WOW when this first launched so missed out on a lot of fun gameplay and good times. Most of which we cant go back to sadly. But we here now, loving it, not missing WOW or ESO or any of the others (Final Fantasy maybe only cuz I am huge fan) so again I say welcome, pull up your socks and get ready for some new fun in the sand!!! ;)I will quote one of the best rock bands, Van Halen, in reference to that sand....."Now, I'm a seaside sittin', just a smokin' and a drinkin';I'm ringside, on top of the world.I got a drink in my hand; I got my toes in the sand.All I need is a beautiful girl. "

Afro Asura...? I am pretty certain I ran into you a couple of days ago and silently cursed you over something, but I don't exactly remember where and what it was for. :# I think it was in Ranked PvP (which you shouldn't play when you are new to the game and thus inexperienced, by the way ;) ).

Anyway, welcome to the game. Let's see what the Crystal Deserts holds for us. :)

Edit: Wait! That player had named there character Afro Azura (with z, not s). Sorry about that. =)

@pho.9412 said:I am on the same boat as you! But, I did play the first gw2 too. I didn't play HoT. I also just bought PoF a few minutes ago.

happy hunting!

@Ashantara.8731 said:Afro Asura...? I am pretty certain I ran into you a couple of days ago and silently cursed you over something, but I don't exactly remember where and what it was for. :# I think it was in Ranked PvP (which you shouldn't play when you are new to the game and thus inexperienced, by the way ;) ).

Anyway, welcome to the game. Let's see what the Crystal Deserts holds for us. :)

Edit: Wait! That player had named there character Afro Azura (with z, not s). Sorry about that. =)

It's all good and it happens. Thank you for and everyone for the warm invite.

Archived