please put a sign in.. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

please put a sign in..

Anna.7845Anna.7845 Member ✭✭

The Free for All Arena saying its free for all or something in HoTM so that some kittenheads can't treat it like its their private 1v1 server and ruin the fun for everyone.

Comments

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2018

It's just an arena where you can duel or free for all and the only place in the game where you can PvP on a miniature tonic. (please don't ever change that Anet, if anything let us use it in WvW too and on our mounts, make minimounts.)

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

• @sephiroth.4217 said:
    It's just an arena where you can duel or free for all and the only place in the game where you can PvP on a miniature tonic. (please don't ever change that Anet, if anything let us use it in WvW too and on our mounts, make minimounts.)

No what i mean is idiots who go all ''DONT HIT ME IM 1V1 ING SOMEONE!!!!!''.

• cursE.1794cursE.1794 Member ✭✭✭

Don't interrupt people who do 1v1s. It's common courtesy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.