[Suggestion] Gift of Mastery needs to be in a reward track for WvW

Hitman.5829

I already completed map exploration 3 times and crafted 6 legendary weapons; I want to craft another one but I got to a point where I got tired of exploring the same map over and over again. Now, all I do is play WvW. My suggestion is simple, make a reward track that grants Gift of Mastery for WvW players. You could make the reward track 50 times more difficult to get.You already have something to reward PvP players, but no WvW players.

@"Hitman.5829" said:You already have something to reward PvP players, but no WvW players.

You are aware that 30 Gifts of Mastery were a choice rewarded per tournament right? A choice between that and Gift of Fortune for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, split between EU and NA. Of which there have been 4 Tournaments of Legends.Hardly a real comparison for giving a reward track to WvW with Gift of Mastery as the End reward.As boring as it can be (I’ve got 8 characters 100%, my 9th at 80%), map completion can be done in less than 30hrs.Or you could form a team and compete in the next Tournament of Legends, whenever that will be. /shrug.

Archived