why tho? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

why tho?

Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

When Throw Axe hits as hard as Eviscerate.

Sanity is for the weak minded
YouTube

Comments

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Because it was changed to an execution ability...?

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• @Crinn.7864 said:

When Throw Axe hits as hard as Eviscerate.

When anet is over focused on pve creation and thinks damage is the only reason a weapon is viable...

Cross

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2018

wow lol wth

you don't know till you know, ya know.

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

just that a 6k evis is pretty low and a 6k throw is as high as it gets, and at 25% hp it doesnt rly matter if it hits for 6k or just 4...you are dead most likely anyways. with 20k hp you only have 5k hp at the 25% threshhold.
    with evis you can easily break the 12k dmg mark on medium or soft armor

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Exactly. It is an execution now so just putting up a screenshot without context is moot.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• Juba.8406Juba.8406 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, Eviscerate should be 20k.

ppl who never playey warrior before are the only ones that are surprised or shocked about that screen...it doesnt say anything about warrior rly

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

@RedShark.9548 said:
    ppl who never playey warrior before are the only ones that are surprised or shocked about that screen...it doesnt say anything about warrior rly

I literally spent all of today messing around with a strength runes + berseker amulet build and I could only get 4k out of throw axe even on the <25% health threshold.

YouTube

edited February 27, 2018

@Crinn.7864 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

I literally spent all of today messing around with a strength runes + berseker amulet build and I could only get 4k out of throw axe even on the <25% health threshold.

i play full berserk with strength rune in wvw roaming and ive hit 6k more than once, you had any might and 33% dmg boost after bullscharge?

i run strength disci and defense, and like i said, 6k is as high as it gets, evis is with 6k a pretty kitten weak hit

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2018

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

i play full berserk with strength rune in wvw roaming and ive hit 6k more than once, you had any might and 33% dmg boost after bullscharge?

i run strength disci and defense, and like i said, 6k is as high as it gets, evis is with 6k a pretty kitten weak hit

This was in sPvP not WvW, and the warrior that threw it was not using physicals.

YouTube

@Crinn.7864 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

This was in sPvP not WvW, and the warrior that threw it was not using physicals.

that explains why his evis only hit for 6k, you were under 25%, he prolly had some might, you maybe some vulnerability, and thats it, but like i mentioned before it doesnt rly matter how hard it hits, 6k is in most of the cases way too overkill, you would have probably died there even if it just hit for 3-4k

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.