why tho?

Crinn.7864

@Crinn.7864 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:ppl who never playey warrior before are the only ones that are surprised or shocked about that screen...it doesnt say anything about warrior rly

I literally spent all of today messing around with a strength runes + berseker amulet build and I could only get 4k out of throw axe even on the <25% health threshold.

i play full berserk with strength rune in wvw roaming and ive hit 6k more than once, you had any might and 33% dmg boost after bullscharge?

i run strength disci and defense, and like i said, 6k is as high as it gets, evis is with 6k a pretty damn weak hit

@RedShark.9548 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:ppl who never playey warrior before are the only ones that are surprised or shocked about that screen...it doesnt say anything about warrior rly

I literally spent all of today messing around with a strength runes + berseker amulet build and I could only get 4k out of throw axe even on the <25% health threshold.

i play full berserk with strength rune in wvw roaming and ive hit 6k more than once, you had any might and 33% dmg boost after bullscharge?

i run strength disci and defense, and like i said, 6k is as high as it gets, evis is with 6k a pretty kitten weak hit

This was in sPvP not WvW, and the warrior that threw it was not using physicals.

@Crinn.7864 said:

i run strength disci and defense, and like i said, 6k is as high as it gets, evis is with 6k a pretty kitten weak hit

This was in sPvP not WvW, and the warrior that threw it was not using physicals.

that explains why his evis only hit for 6k, you were under 25%, he prolly had some might, you maybe some vulnerability, and thats it, but like i mentioned before it doesnt rly matter how hard it hits, 6k is in most of the cases way too overkill, you would have probably died there even if it just hit for 3-4k

Archived