[EU] Retribution - PvE/Raiding Guild Recruiting All Players Old And New

Tom Brissenden.8917

Retribution - PvE and PvP guild looking to recruit all types of players of old and new.

Originally founded by me and friends from Swtor, We ran the EUs largest guild Retribution over on the Red Eclipse Server before the server merge, and then moved to gw2 fulltime since the lack of endgame content there. Downed 4/5 wings and working on wing 5 not cleared dhuum yet.

We Offer Currently:Raids: 4 Raid teams (2 for learners, 2 for experienced players)Casual open Raid training nights that all the guild can joinCasual group pvpguild missionsfractal groupsother guild events such as hp trainsdiscord etc etcwe take meta and non meta classes / builds into all content (including raids)friendly 18+ environment (if your under 18 please be warned alot of southpark humour)POF GuildhallActive playerbaseCasual players are more than welcome to join the fun

Roles Needed For Raid Teams:Team Wrath Raids Mon,Wed,Thurs,Sun 8pm - 10.30pm Uk (Must of cleared atleast wings 1-4)FULL

Team Rebel (training team atm) Thur 8pm - 10pm Sun 7.30pm - 9.30pm UkRecruiting: 1 DPS, 1 Chrono

Team ChaosRaids 7.30pm-10pm uk time Tues, Thurs, SunDPS - 1 (must have atleast 60Li)

Team NemesisTraining Team raids 7.30pm-10pm uk time Mon and WedRecruiting: Chronos or BS and 1 dps

Apply Online: retribution-eu.enjin.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hello

I'm a returning player with alot of raiding experience mostly in World of Warcraft and some in GW2 wings 1&2. Due to my busy IRL schedule I don't have that much time to game but the time I do have I want to dedicate it to a great guild/community in which I can grow and who can help me get back in the game. I have a condi soulbeast fully geared and gearing a weaver. Willing to respec and regear if needed, also willing to train any other of my characters to support the guild.

Message me in game if possible

@TheOriginal.2863 said:Hey! Returning player that took a few months off and got kicked from another guild cause of that. Would be great to join this guild! IGN: Talon Ironfist

Hey, invite has been sent in game to you.

now in need of another team leader for training raids to get a 2nd team pumping out, Raid team is completely full, leaving only open raids left to the rest of the guild until we can find a team leader

Hey there, could you take a look at my post here, and let me know how you think I'd like your guild? :D

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/20791/na-pvx-tarnished-coast-any-older-folks-made-a-guild-out-there#latest

I can add that with the exception of the newer bosses after KOTET I did all previous SWTOR raids on hard, and a few on NiM :D While the content there dried up fast, I REALLY liked their raids.

@"Chiltonium.7643" said:Hey there, could you take a look at my post here, and let me know how you think I'd like your guild? :D

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/20791/na-pvx-tarnished-coast-any-older-folks-made-a-guild-out-there#latest

I can add that with the exception of the newer bosses after KOTET I did all previous SWTOR raids on hard, and a few on NiM :D While the content there dried up fast, I REALLY liked their raids.

After reading that post id say you get on pretty fine in our guild, our swtor one however you probably wouldnt of as we were quite hardcore in that game at the time, weve came into this one with a more relaxed easy going attitude, were a small guild around 100 members, we dont wana cap our memberbase anytime soon were enjoying having so much more time on our hands compared to swtor which became pretty much a full time job (8-12 hours a day 5-7 days a week) the only thing i noticed was your NA player and were a EU server guild, im not sure how that works in this game but if you can reach us feel free to join us

• 2 months later...

HiIm a returning player looking for a guild that can help me with raids and fractals in the near future, chill and goff on discord and improve my english :D. I already tried some of the raid bosses with a previous groups (mostly wing 4, couldn't kill Deimos only, and Vale Guardian also done). I used to be really active in Fractals but lack experience in CMs and lvl 100.

Atm I'm finishing getting my new Warrior ready (it is build ready, but the characters that i take seriously, it bugs me not having story completed before continuing the new releases with them) which should be next week hopefully so until that is done, I wont be doing fractals. I also want to get the griffon, almost done with that hopefully I can finish it this weekend

In life my schedule is a little bit messy. I work on shifts so my play time is never the same every week, but I do have weekends free, if there isnt any other stuff going on (sadly until May, a lot of them I have shit to do :( )I also might have future breaks, right now I'm back because I got a new computer and its nice to finally enjoy GW2 without fps drops and with more than 30 fps, but I dont know the future and so some other game might come up, but I usually give warning if I plan to go on a break

To finish, and as mentioned before, I play Warrior and Warrior only. Because in the last year I went on amd off sometimes, last time I was on I decided that from that point on I would only play Warrior, it's the class I have most experience and it is easier to kee up with the meta when you only play one class. Also memorizing more than one class rotation, skills and traits might be a pain when I barely pull the Warrior ones correctly (lack of training, will fix this too).

With all this said I get it if I'm not accepted, and it is fineIGN currently most used is Phaz K but will prob change when I came up with a better oneThank you for your time

Hi.. i have returned to play gw2 and im looking for a guild to start doing stuff again.

I have a lvl 80 Reaper Zerk/Valk full ascended and gearing up a Revenant for Condi dps for both fractals and raid.only tried raid on spirit vale sometimes with a guild i was now disolved never downed the 1st boss.

On Fractals im at lvl 52 or 53.

Looking for a guild that as a lot of stuff to do also wanna start on pvp for real this time. i was more of a WvW maniac xD

I'm used to do world boss and world events on weekend.

Currently making Eureka but the maguma mastery beats me xD

Cheers w/ me in game

Archived