The NPC cosplay help center

Alga.6498

Greetings Tyrians, and welcome to the help center of NPC cosplaying of Guild Wars 2!

By here we can upload our characters dressed up as NPCs, unique heroes and other famous cosplays of GW2. And to those who are in need for help of cosplaying NPCs.I've met quite alot cosplayers in-game who enjoys just like me, to copy a specific NPC's style into my own character. Cosplaying GW2 NPCs are probably one of my favorite things to do overrall. I enjoy their styles, their armor combo-mix, their lore.

Please feel free to share! I have alot of character cosplays over my time here and I will upload stuff here too but I wont fill up this thread myself, :wink:This is also help center for whoever are requesting a cosplay for a specific NPC, armorset, body and face appearance, dye tints etc.

Norn:

Eir Stegalkin:2C63WAf.jpg

Charr:

~Blood Legion~Blood Legion Soldier:23bOPjj.jpg~Iron Legion~Iron Legion Warrior:HVmjm1n.jpgIron Legion Runner:QAHwWOI.jpg~Olmakhan~Boticca:Cp23yOp.jpgElder Gawr:4rCXAoB.jpgElder Narn:sBzdY7v.jpgElder Yowen:CBDDUtL.jpg

Sylvari

~Warden~Warden Captain:Sw45XRf.jpgWarden Shield:twsqtf7.jpgWarden Guard:46dkUyy.jpg~Nightmare Court~Nightmare Court Scout:MM5xNX1.jpg

Human:

~Shining Blade~Exemplar Kerida:kCJarPj.jpg~Orrian royalty~King Cyrus the Unremarkable:hlUv4Jl.jpgKing Zoran:T5cu5p6.jpgQueen Doran the Cheerful:yrBuiZn.jpgQueen Bahar:RCHDdXs.jpgKing Reza:RvS4CES.jpgQueen Yasamin:zp3uBWX.jpgQueen Mahtab:IRmRvYC.jpg~Circus~Madame Gilda:Oa3TAad.jpg

Asura:

Zojja:4NSWGxY.jpg

I prefer trying to create 'generic' NPCs over the heroes we meet. I sometimes like to give them quirks, so that they feel like a character. Let's start with my collection:

Much like OP, I have my own Blood Legion soldier:

R9PZEsz.jpg

My Priest of Balthazar:

HAowWyj.jpg

The Sylvari Trinity:

UnbfgRr.jpg

uLegWfw.jpg

XsykCjO.jpg

Your average Norn hero:

oNYRLDE.jpg

And finally, Stumpy the one legged Lionguard:

40mMfDA.jpg

Coming soon in an undefined period of time are:

• Asura Researcher
  • Inquest
  • Nightmare Courtier
  • Flame Legion

Feel free to message me for gear and dye combinations!

• 5 months later...

Is anyone still interested of this thread? If so, I'll try to keep it updated.Also if you are wondering any NPC style, I might know the armorsets+dyes combo- feel free to ask. :)

Edit: Updated and uploaded some new photos of NPCs! :blush:

Archived