Prove that Game is balanced

JustDemons.4358

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:
pRknsPi.jpeg
Just another day harassing wildlife. To be fair, he had it coming.

I HATE rabbits. Kill them all in game. Ever since Anet wouldn't allow me to 'tame' the rabbit pre searing (and it's the only green animal that you can't,) I have been on a mission to kill any rabbit I see.

i only kill rabbits for a higher purpose, that is, when i refill my LF when running out of spawn after i got one shotted :o) anyways im not even saying that deadeye is OP in general as a class... but it should be more then a one shot wonder and a new version of perma stealth ghost thief. its not even i have a problem with losing against deadeye or some other pof specs... fighting a deadeye is so daymn boring that it kills my game experience xD

@JustDemons.4358 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:
pRknsPi.jpeg

I HATE rabbits. Kill them all in game. Ever since Anet wouldn't allow me to 'tame' the rabbit pre searing (and it's the only green animal that you can't,) I have been on a mission to kill any rabbit I see.

i only kill rabbits for a higher purpose, that is, when i refill my LF when running out of spawn after i got one shotted :o) anyways im not even saying that deadeye is OP in general as a class... but it should be more then a one shot wonder and a new version of perma stealth ghost thief. its not even i have a problem with losing against deadeye or some other pof specs... fighting a deadeye is so kitten boring that it kills my game experience xD

Mine is just a neuroses.

I mained Necro and reaper, will not play scourge in WvW. Honestly, if deadeye could be given a damage buff vs just Scourge, I'd be ecstatic.

I rarely run long alone because of some of the power creep. Will only run alone on Daredevil.

If I see a deadeye on my Ele, I leave. Mark me, and I find buildings, and either wait them out, or WP.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:
pRknsPi.jpeg

i love rabits they are very tasty :cookie:

Guardian domes and every class reflects are a way to avoid this to happen, but basilisk will bypass the reflects and absorbstion, damage needs to be high and broken if not class is not balanced to most players, or they cant klill targets due not being that good of gamers, game cant be arround real players skill but need to make players powerfull not players makign class strong with their skills in most of the cases, this is not 1 class issue, still not all classes are made with this in mind as well.

GW2 is balanced toward what developers thing the game should be and how strong developers want to make players feel strong while playing some gimmicks.

@"JustDemons.4358" said:http://prntscr.com/ijzc56

I had a very prolonged, exciting and skillfull fight against enemy. Who finds the error? :)

If you want skillful fights go see - Sreetfighter, DOA, Super Smash Bros, etc, combat wise GW2 is a game for casuals (which is fine) or bads who like to delude themselves that they are "good" playing a game which is low skilled and poorly balanced.

@zinkz.7045 said:

@"JustDemons.4358" said:

I had a very prolonged, exciting and skillfull fight against enemy. Who finds the error? :)

If you want skillful fights go see - Sreetfighter, DOA, Super Smash Bros, etc, combat wise GW2 is a game for casuals (which is fine) or bads who like to delude themselves that they are "good" playing a game which is low skilled and poorly balanced.

Streetfighter got dumbed down massivelly... they took what was good initially and made it casual as well.

@"trixantea.1230" said:34k is nothing compared to this one: https://imgur.com/LJ68WWG

It actually happened after the latest balance patch.

Let us just rename Reaper to RIPer and give up the hope for this spec to be competitive.

that screen is from unload spamm, that number goes up till he stopps spamming. easy to get it high on a dowend opponent and in that case the number in screen is pretty low.

@Korgov.7645 said:

@"JustDemons.4358" said:

Your team did capture the supply camp. Yet I sense you are not completely satisfied with the outcome. :p

yes i capt it! the only upside of all the stealth from thiefs and mesmers is that when they attack u while u clean an objective they go into stealth and play the runaway game and u at least get the cap xD

Archived